Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @SlingRider is absolutely correct - I in no way was really trying to compare the Confederate Flag to mosques. Just find it interesting that the asshole KKK takes the Confederate Flag as their own (which it is not) and should be banned where radical Muslims go to mosques so why not ban them?? To me one is just as ridiculous as the other. It is just society’s direction today - if I find it offensive get rid of it. In light of yesterday’s terror attack it is blatantly clear President Trump Is correct and is trying to protect us but is hamstrung by the Dems and liberal judges. It is time for the Democrats to quit looking at immigration as a growing voter base but as the potential for enemy combatants to commit mass murder against us. I heard on the news this asshole terrorist is laying up in the hospital giddy with joy over the innocent people he killed. I say take him out in the middle of Time Square and chop his head off and let him go meet his 72 virgins. Let it be known political correctness is GONE (which I find offensive :cursing: ) and that the US is gonna meet terrorism with a level of brutality seldom seen in world history.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Just find it interesting that the asshole KKK takes the Confederate Flag as their own

This flag original south flag for slavery has been adopted by the KKK and has now adopted a negative connotation.

Not to be argumentative but as a student of history... and in no way promoting or defending the group .....

The flag in question is not the flag of the south but the modern ages most popular confederate battle flag of many...

The first shown is actually the "stars and bars" and the first official flag of the Confederacy ....

Also the KKK has never recognized any flag other than the US flag and condemns use of all others .... attaching the "rebel flag" to the KKK is a product of entertainment and news organizations. The KKK denounce its use because it promotes them as a Southern or Confederate society when they claim and aspire to be an American society, that the entire country is and will be theirs.

Not that many modern supremacist groups don't use it, but the first indication of a false flag ( wink-squared ) KKK gathering is a predominant use of the "rebel flag" .....

flag010.jpg

...... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I was busy at work when I heard the news of this attack. Having witnessed (up close), the collapse of the twin towers... news of this, just sickens me! How many more "incidents" do we need before action is taken to remove this radical threat?

Folks, I may be liberal on some stuff ~> but I'm all for implementing more invasive actions to remove those who threaten the sovereignty of our soil (actions I will not declare here... because they too, effectively, are radical in nature).

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I was busy at work when I heard the news of this attack. Having witnessed (up close), the collapse of the twin towers... news of this, just sickens me! How many more "incidents" do we need before action is taken to remove this radical threat?

Folks, I may be liberal on some stuff ~> but I'm all for implementing more invasive actions to remove those who threaten the sovereignty of our soil (actions I will not declare here... because they too, effectively, are radical in nature).

Agree - this prick should already be on his way to Gitmo - he should NOT be afforded all the rights provided to us under the Constitution. I am not ready to live with this “as the new normal” !!!

• Agree - this prick should already be on his way to Gitmo - he should NOT be afforded all the rights provided to us under the Constitution. I am not ready to live with this “as the new normal” !!!

Really Bill? We are still a country of laws, so are we going to pick and choose who they apply to? Who gets to make the choices, the attorneys? Sounds like a disaster to me. We may not like it, but we do have a course to follow, otherwise we become who they are!

• Maverick I think Bill’s point is in line with the law. He should be treated as war criminal and thus under the laws there not US criminal law.

Thus off to gitmo or wherever for interrogations.

I feel this way regardless if US citizen or not

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Maverick I think Bill’s point is in line with the law. He should be treated as war criminal and thus under the laws there not US criminal law.

Thus off to gitmo or wherever for interrogations.

I feel this way regardless if US citizen or not

The rub is if they read him the Miranda warning ... if they did they are held to US Constitutional law ..... they should never read anyone suspected of terrorism the Miranda warning ...... no confirmation of what was done yet ....

... ninja-squared

EDIT: Just heard he was read ..... so .... no longer able to be handled as a "foreign soldier" making an attack on the US .... he now gets a lawyer and all the rights and process of a US citizen ..... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Agree - this prick should already be on his way to Gitmo - he should NOT be afforded all the rights provided to us under the Constitution. I am not ready to live with this “as the new normal” !!!

My felling is if he did the crime then let him die the same way. Eye for an eye.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• Since liberal New York does not have the death penalty and he is not gonna rot in GITMO the Feds should take over so he eventually gets the needle. Feel sorry for one of my former colleagues - he is going to have to try and defend this disgusting piece of shit !!

• There should be a way when it is deemed a war crime, like it has (terrorist attack) that the military overrides the local city/state government.

I know fine line guys, but it was an attack and his connections need to be dug through. City/state are not equipped for this. Needs military intervention.

Then when done, tattoo a USA flag on his chest and drop him naked in the middle of ISIS...

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...