Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• How about the people living off of the government dole?! Put their asses to work & earn it... :thumbup:

Sounds good I agree. But trying to do that is like trying to put out a forest fire by pissing on it. I work with those people living off the government every day.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Sounds good I agree. But trying to do that is like trying to put out a forest fire by pissing on it. I work with those people living off the government every day.

Yeah, I know - it's a pipe dream; never happen... ;(

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I will be gone for the next 10 days.

I am donating a week of my time to American and Delta Air Lines at LAX to help load the luggage of all the celebrities who promised to leave the country if Trump won.

I have also volunteered some time to work with the college students who are hurting so badly over the Trump win

I am donating crayons for those students to let them learn how to connect the dots in their Fantasy Life coloring books.

As noted on CNN: Democrats took an early lead which dramatically changed later in the afternoon once Republicans got off work and went to vote!"

PUBLIC SERVICE IS A WONDERFUL THING!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @Cameron Roberts - me thinks ya might have jumped the gun just a tad!

Quote stolen for illustrative purposes

"With all fifty states offering petitions to the central government to leave the Union, the legality of secession is now front page news in the United States. Can a state legally secede from the Union? Many, including Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia, suggest no.Dec 7, 2012"

The Pledge of Allegiance states "one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all". Some would say that this issue was decided during the Civil Law. I would like to believe that we as a nation have evolved to a point where an internal conflict would not result in violent conflict. That being said let me play devil's advocate. California is the 6th largest economy in the WORLD!! So they would have more than enough money for roads, desalination plants, buy water, etc. as suggested above. I have been trying to educate myself on this today so I can speak more intelligently. While my beloved Texas has talked of becoming their own country I am not sure they have the money to pull it off. California on the other hand has become so liberal and mass wealth accumulated there this could very well become a reality. Liberals across the country would certainly support them IMO giving them lots of political juice. If this secession were to happen would New York State then follow then others splintering into liberal and conservative states?? Would the federal government just stand by and allow this to happen?? I have to fall on the side that we are the UNITED States of America and it should stay that way. I do have a suggestion though if California is serious - the taxpayers will relocate all conservatives wanting out and rent U Hauls for all those wanting to live in California. It would certainly be entertaining to watch all the liberal movie stars achieve their Shangri-La sitting on the beach singing Kumbya by the campfire....until supporting all the freeloaders began to infringe on their lifestyles and wallets. Me thinks they would be screaming "Trump...you da man....Puleeze take us back!! Don't think any of this will ever happen but for once Hollywood might move a little toward the center and liberals may learn a very important lesson on everyone being self supportive. Now back to reality!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• okay so technically secession is legal because there's no law against it and even if there was a law seceding would remove you from being subject to federal law. Of course the USA could certainly invade as California would be a sovereign country.

Both Congress and the rest of the American people would have to agree to CA exiting, so it won't happen anytime soon. To stop it, IMO, the Feds just need to pass a a law, requiring ID and proof of citizenship for voting. Currently, CA grants illegals driver's licenses. Currently, you get a voter registration card with each new license. We had a MASSIVE on-line registration, just prior to the election- most voters registered in 1 day, ever! All you have to do is check the box that says you are a citizen. I am sorry- with all the fraud, abuse, and graft going on....... how frickin' hard is it to check a box......... just saying'.
    On a second note, if they really did...... I would be the first official Calexit, and get the hell out!

• Both Congress and the rest of the American people would have to agree to CA exiting, so it won't happen anytime soon. To stop it, IMO, the Feds just need to pass a a law, requiring ID and proof of citizenship for voting. Currently, CA grants illegals driver's licenses. Currently, you get a voter registration card with each new license. We had a MASSIVE on-line registration, just prior to the election- most voters registered in 1 day, ever! All you have to do is check the box that says you are a citizen. I am sorry- with all the fraud, abuse, and graft going on....... how frickin' hard is it to check a box......... just saying'.On a second note, if they really did...... I would be the first official Calexit, and get the hell out!

and I'd be glad to help populate the new country of California, by revoking the Visa's and sending back all the ones that have moved to Texas. Some of the most annoying "foreigners" ever.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• and I'd be glad to help populate the new country of California, by revoking the Visa's and sending back all the ones that have moved to Texas. Some of the most annoying "foreigners" ever.

Now that's funny because my dad who was raised in Wyoming says they were thankful for Colorado because it stopped the Texans from comming north.

• I gotta say I am am being greatly entertained by the liberals just going bat shit crazy!! They are getting a taste of what it was like for conservatives during the Obama years and they just can't seem to be able to take it.

• Well good news!! In Canada's liberal leader Justin Trudeau's wisdom he has announced they will take all the refugees we turn away. Guess he hasn't had it on the channel watching Europe - especially Germany. @Canoehead I got room for ya down here brother!!!