Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Have to insert a little levity - politics can be depressing - I, myself, have gotten too much information here on the forum - your just one of the fellas here - with hooters :00008356:

WHAT? He's a SHE? Where the hell have I been?

Eh, I like being one of the guys. On my first ship, all of the leadership in my department was strong personality males with enough testosterone to fuel a 'roid-filled football team. They were hashing it out in our office one day when I threatened to buy the biggest dildo I could so the next time we had a testosterone party I could whip my dick out and win the size competition. They toned it down a bit after that since they knew I'd do it. :D I kind of wanted to get one anyways and put it on my desk, but the PC culture would definitely have made me take it down at some point....

• @sideseatdriver - haven't met you yet (but soon :) ) and I already had it figured out you were a lady that could hold her own REAL easy. The extreme PC culture that is in existence today makes it to where men can't be men and women can't be women. In my career I saw more than one have their career ruined by telling an off color joke or making a pass at a fellow worker. While I in no way condone sexual harassment in any form or fashion, men and women should be able to interact without fear of the sex police beating down the door. Kudos to you for holding your own on a ship full of the opposite sex .....I knew it could be done :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @sideseatdriver - haven't met you yet (but soon :) ) and I already had it figured out you were a lady that could hold her own REAL easy. The extreme PC culture that is in existence today makes it to where men can't be men and women can't be women. In my career I saw more than one have their career ruined by telling an off color joke or making a pass at a fellow worker. While I in no way condone sexual harassment in any form or fashion, men and women should be able to interact without fear of the sex police beating down the door. Kudos to you for holding your own on a ship full of the opposite sex .....I knew it could be done :D

Bill, is HARASS one word or two?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Eh, I like being one of the guys. On my first ship, all of the leadership in my department was strong personality males with enough testosterone to fuel a 'roid-filled football team. They were hashing it out in our office one day when I threatened to buy the biggest dildo I could so the next time we had a testosterone party I could whip my dick out and win the size competition. They toned it down a bit after that since they knew I'd do it. I kind of wanted to get one anyways and put it on my desk, but the PC culture would definitely have made me take it down at some point....

Years ago, on one of my manufacturing lines, they sent one down the whole line, on an assembly, with my name beside it. It went in my office, on the corner of my desk. My silent response to the PC culture, even back then!

• Seeking a weekend break from his campaign celebrations; Donald Trump jetted to his yacht, which was docked off the coast of Italy.

He invited Pope Francis and the press corps on board for a Saturday afternoon cruise. It was a rather windy day. The Pope's little hat, his zucchetto, was blown from his head and into the water.

A crewman began lowering a boat to retrieve the zucchetto. Trump told the crewman not to bother.

Trump climbed down the yacht's ladder; walked across the waves, picked up the zucchetto; walked back to the yacht and handed it to the Pope.

The Pope and the press corps were amazed! Donald Trump could actually walk on water!
    Speculation immediately began as to how ABC, CNN, NBC, ABC, The Washington Post and New York Times would report this miraculous event to the rest of the world.

The next morning the New York Times headline read . . .

DONALD TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().

• [/quote]DONALD TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!
    :00008172: Now that's funny.....but true!!

• Didn't catch that one @Orangeman but THAT is why we need to remain vigilant. With the Rep's in power now if they don't take the ball and run with it based on campaign promises I will have to consider (I know @wolf is gonna love this) turning libertarian cause I got no place left to go.

Well ...... seems Stein/The Green Party just withdrew their suit requesting a recount in PA ......

Monday the Michigan Supreme Court decides if they will bother with a recount ... after their states attorney outlined the cost to the state it seems unlikely ....

Oh ...and so far in the Wisconsin recount Trump has picked up 8 (eight) votes ...... politician-squared

Monday morning update .... A Federal Judge took the decision away from Michigan state courts and ruled Sunday night that they will proceed with the recount starting noon today ... so now Michigan will count their votes for the third time (election night/in state certification/new recount) with the state footing most of the cost .. they are attempting the same for PA today .....

There has now been a five county recount petition filed in Nevada ......

As of Sunday night I believe the current tally for Wisconsin is +1 (one) vote for Clinton .... 2016 Presidential Recount | Wisconsin Elections Commission

Tuesday update .....

"PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the presidential recount efforts in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin (all times local):
    Tuesday 12-06-2016 7:40 p.m.
    The Michigan appeals court says Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein has no right to seek a recount in the state because of her fourth-place finish in the Nov. 8 election.
    The court ordered the Michigan election board to reject her recount petition. It's unclear how this would affect the recount, which began on Monday.
    The appeals court ruled in favor of Republican Donald Trump and the state attorney general, who argued that Stein is not an "aggrieved" candidate under Michigan law because she can't win the state with a recount.
    Attorney General Bill Schuette says the recount now "must stop." But Stein's attorney, Mark Brewer, says the recount still isn't over. He pointed to a Monday decision by a federal judge who accelerated the process."

And the Wisconsin recount is about half done but still hasn't shown any concerns ...... tongue-squared

Wednesday update ....

Earlier today the Michigan supreme court ruled Steins request for a recount had no grounds so was denied .... @ 7:40 the federal judge who started the recount Sunday evening accepted the state ruling so the Michigan recount is now dead ....

The Wisconsin recount is now 2/3 complete and still shows no concerns ...... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 6 times, last by Orangeman ().