Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Dr’s are not infallible either and don’t know the answer to everything. I’m diabetic and one of the drugs he prescribed for me jumped up to $800 for 30 days when I hit the dreaded “coverage gap”. I decided screw it -I’m gonna roll the dice for 30 days. My blood sugar numbers remained the same or lower. When I went to Dr. (Really like the guy and trust him) I told him what I had done. He more or less scratched his head with no answer and had me give blood for an A1C test immediately. It came down almost a full point !! He called me and apologized saying “I cannot give you a medical explanation for this but whatever you are doing - keep doing it.” If a Dr becomes befuddled on something that has been around as long as diabetes how the hell can Drs be absolute on Covid. They feed us shit and call it ice cream is what I say!!

I agree doctors are not perfect. One of the things that I believe sets my doctor it a better position of trust for me and my wife is the fact that our doctor was educated and trained in the Philippines. As such he has not been indoctrinated the way American doctors have to be beholding to big Pharma - before he ever prescribes any medication he always starts with natural treatments - he actually will avoid prescribing anything until all other options have been exhausted - - and with the covid vaccine he researched it and studied everything available on it before recommending it to his patients and in fact made sure he was the first one that got it so that he felt confident in his recommendation - - but you are right doctors are not perfect - - but I trust this man with my life

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I agree doctors are not perfect. One of the things that I believe sets my doctor it a better position of trust for me and my wife is the fact that our doctor was educated and trained in the Philippines. As such he has not been indoctrinated the way American doctors have to be beholding to big Pharma - before he ever prescribes any medication he always starts with natural treatments - he actually will avoid prescribing anything until all other options have been exhausted - - and with the covid vaccine he researched it and studied everything available on it before recommending it to his patients and in fact made sure he was the first one that got it so that he felt confident in his recommendation - - but you are right doctors are not perfect - - but I trust this man with my life

I have read that Filipino Drs are really good ones - never had the opportunity to try one - but don’t we all trust our Drs with our lives ?? All you can go on is personality and style trusting they know what is best for us. Lawyers - Doctors all have the same Degree — but they all ain’t the same :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have read that Filipino Drs are really good ones - never had the opportunity to try one - but don’t we all trust our Drs with our lives ?? All you can go on is personality and style trusting they know what is best for us. Lawyers - Doctors all have the same Degree — but they all ain’t the same :00008172:

yes you are correct and its very important that people do their homework when choosing either :thumbsup:

unfortunately many people don't get a choice

• Media darling - disgraced lawyer Michael Avanetti gets 14 years in California prison. Proves he was a lousy lawyer - all he had to do was say he identified as a Guatemalan and he woulda got probation :00008172:

• Ahhh remember the good old days when you could read anything, anywhere, anyplace, and then make up your own mind? No thought police, no “miss information” guardian, no “canceling. Just plain ol’ common sense on right and wrong.

What happened? No, really! What happened??

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I decided screw it -I’m gonna roll the dice for 30 days. My blood sugar numbers remained the same or lower. When I went to Dr. (Really like the guy and trust him) I told him what I had done. He more or less scratched his head with no answer and had me give blood for an A1C test immediately. It came down almost a full point !!

THE SHINE.........

THE SHINE.........

YA GOTTA LOVE THE MAGIC OF..........

THE SHINE!!!!!

:00000436:

:00008040:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• "Why go to a border state and not visit the border?"

- Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy

"Because there are more important things going on,"

-Biden responded. "

......bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well - - - - - if they do decide that you need a COVID vaccination passport to travel I guess I'm ready :thumbsup:

Number one thing my wife and I planned to do when we retired last year is travel and I'm not letting anything get in the way of that if I can help it

let the slings and arrows fly 8o

• Respectfully.... =)

Exactly! - if you believe if freedom then everyone should be free to do whatever they choose just so long as in the process what they are doing does not interferer with the freedom of others. - - - - as soon as what people chose to do crosses that line then we no longer have true freedom.

• Exactly! - if you believe if freedom then everyone should be free to do whatever they choose just so long as in the process what they are doing does not interferer with the freedom of others. - - - - as soon as what people chose to do crosses that line then we no longer have true freedom.

100% agreed sir!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Unfortunately crossing the line is subjective. Thus our current situation.

I disagree I don't think there is anything subjective about it - - not if its true and equal freedom

in true and equal freedom, for all, one persons freedom can never stop another's

the only thing "subjective" is in the minds of people who think their rights and freedoms are first or above others - - - this is one of the biggest problems we have in this country - we are a selfish society full of people who believe what they want or believe is more important that what others want and believe

and on top of that we have a political system that actively promotes the idea that one side is right and more important than those on any other side

We love to talk about "equality" but in reality very few people actually want true equality - - everyone wants to believe that they are some how special or better

• I believe the last nail in Trump’s coffin has been driven: The Trump Organization has been found guilty on 9 counts of tax evasion: Hate to say it but the control freak Trump is — there is no way he was not aware of what was happening within his company at the level necessary to commit this fraud. I’m sure prosecutors are looking for folks to testify against Trump as we speak!! I’m sure there are some that will be looking for a deal to save their ass —- GO DESANTIS !!!😬

• I believe the last nail in Trump’s coffin has been driven: The Trump Organization has been found guilty on 9 counts of tax evasion: Hate to say it but the control freak Trump is — there is no way he was not aware of what was happening within his company at the level necessary to commit this fraud. I’m sure prosecutors are looking for folks to testify against Trump as we speak!! I’m sure there are some that will be looking for a deal to save their ass —- GO DESANTIS !!!😬

On to DeSantis