Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So, this is how woke this country is....

I play a game called World of Warcraft... and have been playing for years. They just released a new expansion pack for the game and one of the NPC's (non player character) that you have to go to for a quest is named Brian and is muscular like all the male characters on WOW. He tells you to go see his "husband" Miguel.. who is also a muscular male NPC....

Stupid in my mind... I would hope this shit could stay out of video games.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• In the tradition of crushing anyone who opposes the "woke" democratic view. First Trump, now Musk. Biden is concerned over connections to foreign governments, particularly China and Saudi Arabia?

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/…view-of-musk-twitter-deal

She (Yellen) added she previously “misspoke” on the matter, referring to an interview with CBS News earlier this month, when she said she saw “no basis” for a review.

Her earlier comments raised eyebrows as they closely followed comments from President Joe Biden that Musk’s connections to foreign governments, particularly China and Saudi Arabia, warranted closer looks.

• So, this is how woke this country is....

I play a game called World of Warcraft... and have been playing for years. They just released a new expansion pack for the game and one of the NPC's (non player character) that you have to go to for a quest is named Brian and is muscular like all the male characters on WOW. He tells you to go see his "husband" Miguel.. who is also a muscular male NPC....

Stupid in my mind... I would hope this shit could stay out of video games.

Played that game for first five years give or take... type /played time or whatever one time and about fainted to see I had spent nearly two months of real time over those years in a video game. Sold the account on ebay for 2.7k and took up competitive shooting :)

• I played that game for about 8 years. At one time I was reported to have the most gold of anyone in the game. I knew how to play the auction house very well and when I quit playing I had 850,000 gold. I quit playing about a year and when I logged back in my gold and my cloth and gear was gone. Blizzard replaced the gear and 350,000 gold so I just quit again. Loved the game you might have seen me playing as my wife had just died of cancer and I played all the time when I was at work. It took my mind off of thing and kept me from becoming to depressed. My toon was Hebedon. I don't even remember our guild anymore I would have to think hard on that and that just makes the head hurt.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Played that game for first five years give or take... type /played time or whatever one time and about fainted to see I had spent nearly two months of real time over those years in a video game. Sold the account on ebay for 2.7k and took up competitive shooting :)

I played that game for about 8 years. At one time I was reported to have the most gold of anyone in the game. I knew how to play the auction house very well and when I quit playing I had 850,000 gold. I quit playing about a year and when I logged back in my gold and my cloth and gear was gone. Blizzard replaced the gear and 350,000 gold so I just quit again. Loved the game you might have seen me playing as my wife had just died of cancer and I played all the time when I was at work. It took my mind off of thing and kept me from becoming to depressed. My toon was Hebedon. I don't even remember our guild anymore I would have to think hard on that and that just makes the head hurt.

Since age 13 or so after ride on a 3 hp Tecumseh mini bike I found my freedom. Just short of sixty it still has it's hold. thought it was gone a few times but after a brief month or two pulled right back in. Were lucky.

• Since age 13 or so after ride on a 3 hp Tecumseh mini bike I found my freedom. Just short of sixty it still has it's hold. thought it was gone a few times but after a brief month or two pulled right back in. Were lucky.

I agree... on days like yesterday and today... yesterday 14 degrees and snow.... today 30 degrees and snow and ice on streets... playing wow passes some of the stuck in the house time.

• Played that game for first five years give or take... type /played time or whatever one time and about fainted to see I had spent nearly two months of real time over those years in a video game. Sold the account on ebay for 2.7k and took up competitive shooting :)

I think my bride is gettin me an Xbox for Xmas. The last time a played a video game was when I made it all the way thru on Nintendo Super Mario :00008172: What game do you guys recommend for a beginner??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think my bride is gettin me an Xbox for Xmas. The last time a played a video game was when I made it all the way thru on Nintendo Super Mario :00008172: What game do you guys recommend for a beginner??

I have a Playstation... and I really like the shooters... like Sniper Contracts 2 (I actually made a 1350M shot) To start with I would recommend Sniper Elite 5 which if you play on easy is really fun and a good way to learn the controls for your Xbox.... WWII setting...

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/gam…iper-elite-5/9PP8Q82H79LC

• I never played the games, I had better things to do than looking at a TV screen

I choose gaming over mindless watching of TV... I am sure most in this country are doing that...

Just think how many hours of ones life are spent watching NFL, NHL, NBA... or Golf... and of course all the 24 hour news stuff... I could go on... but ...

• I choose gaming over mindless watching of TV... I am sure most in this country are doing that...

Just think how many hours of ones life are spent watching NFL, NHL, NBA... or Golf... and of course all the 24 hour news stuff... I could go on... but ...

May I suggest a book for you ....

............ wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Every day I walk the dog about 2 miles, go on a hike at one of the regional parks for anywhere from 5 to 7 miles... Take tons of photographs, have ridden over 500k since I was a youngster, with my longest ride being just over 7k on a Three Flags... so I get out....

Games are for downtime or when it is inclement weather... Since I am now a senior I am no longer interested in doing stuff when it is really cold.... When I lived in MN one had to do stuff in the cold weather or rot... :) While some choose in the evening to sit and watch tv, I choose some sort of interaction... Helps ME to keep my mind working...

As for the book, I am sure it is good, but there I am again... indoors reading... :)

Here is my latest computer setup... a 27in IMac, with a 43in TV in the center and a 27in NEC on the left... Browser on the right, game or whatever in the middle and Email on the left... functional for me.

• If one doesn't think our election process is messed up.. Well here we are in Colorado just short of a month and this is the headline... Still messing around with who won even though the Dem guy conceded....

Fox News

Colorado election officials order recount after Rep. Boebert projected to defeat Dem challenger Adam Frisch