Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yes and we just sit and report. All we do like most other situations is to throw money at it. I don't want war but this situation demands more than just money. Nato needs to intervene.

What I see now takes things to a totally new level. Everyone has limits. Killing innocent people and pets. Total destruction of cities, nothing spared. We (combined) are sending tanks, and that's good. Aircraft, drones, stingers etc. are weapon delivery systems just as tanks. Work with NATO and give them the MiG aircraft they are looking for and put a bow (as in gift) on them. Time to stop pussyfooting. Give them the armaments they need and push for total isolation of Russia including all of NATO pushing for Russia isolation sanctions. Putin is sub-human.

• In my neighborhood there is a local guy my age (just about 59) He has a garage and tinkers all day. Doesn't get a heck of a lot done because it's a hang out to drink some beer and B/S. I decided to visit and crack open one of the Ukraine beers I purchased, splitting it 5 ways for everyone to do a taste test.

We were shocked, it's a really good beer. If fact 4 out of five said it was the best tasting beer they have ever drank. I agree. One guy got in his truck to see if the two I left on the shelf were still there. Here is a picture if anyone is interested. I'm going to do some more searching. I really like it (disregard the beer in the background on the shelf it's only for storage boxes). It's sold in single bottles (500 ml) 16.9 fl oz. so its a larger bottle priced in my area $3.50 a bottle.

• Does anybody else find this as screwed up as brain dead DIDEN can get? Poland has RUSSIAN Migs that Ukraine pilots already use sitting less than 30 miles from the border. They have offered them to the US (in exchange for like US planes) to be forwarded to Ukraine. Poland pilots would fly them to Germany and then they would be sent over to Ukraine. WE SAID NO. We don't want to be seen as aiding the war effort. REALLY. WTF do you think all this is?

• 800 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
    • 2,000 Javelin, 1,000 light anti-armor weapons, and 6,000 AT-4 anti-armor systems;
    • 100 Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
    • 100 grenade launchers, 5,000 rifles, 1,000 pistols, 400 machine guns, and 400 shotguns;

WE have already sent them the above items. If that's not an indication of "aiding in the war effort" WTF is?

Now 2 weeks later and countless more dead civilians, it appears that we're going to bypass Poland and send them our F-16's. Too bad it's going to take at least 2 weeks of training per pilot to get them the training so they can fly them successfully. Just when you think Biden can't screw anything up worse than he already has, he pulls this one. I guess he wants to build on his success from Afghanistan. Too bad he didn't have the brains in August (when Putin was already staging his troops along the boarder) to tell Zalenski that he was going to give them $18 BILLION of military equipment. I'm sure they would have found a way to get there, load up and restock their military instead of leaving it behind for terrorists to use and display on television. Jan 20th, 2025 can't get here fast enough.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• ....and it keeps on rolling. Does it matter that possibly someone may have been working for years and may have been laid off due to rising business costs. energy costs, rising wages, compounding inflation, covid shut down, corporate tax rates, competing with illegals, etc.? Na, it must be something else.

https://kesq.com/news/2022/03/…or-transgender-residents/

• This is a post of my local slingshot dealer hours of operation. Notice a single 8 hour shift each day. Thats it.

HOURS
    Monday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Tuesday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thursday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SundayClosed

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-30k-monthly-rent-mansion

As 4/15 creeps up on us again — if this doesn’t just piss you off you can’t be normal. As I am fixin to write a big check to these idiots in DC it makes me so mad it makes me want to eat my gun. If I give in they win so I will avert that urge by consuming massive amounts of fine Kentucky bourbon. Proof positive Democrats promote alcoholism 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

As 4/15 creeps up on us again — if this doesn’t just piss you off you can’t be normal. As I am fixin to write a big check to these idiots in DC it makes me so mad it makes me want to eat my gun. If I give in they win so I will avert that urge by consuming massive amounts of fine Kentucky bourbon. Proof positive Democrats promote alcoholism 😬

One thing you need to understand is what EVERY democrat voter believes. Some people are better than they are, the democrat politicians and their elites the best people of all. You are just a regular shmoe. You should be thankful that those people are over you and being treated like royalty.

You (like me) are just filthy peasants.

Here is more information about the most secure election ever!

I feel ya brother ....

Made my donation to the gov'ment last week so now a few more crack addicts can have free luxury housing, a few more illegals can be flown to my state and given stipends for living expenses, and we can pay a few more days worth of holding costs and penalties for contract violations at the Southern border wall.

........... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• This year and next couple years are gonna be more painful than usual. As I slowly divest from holdings in coonass land capital gains tax are killing me and State of Louisiana is giving me a good goodbye f@&;/ing !! If you think about what all your money is supporting it is maddening!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ....and it keeps on rolling. Does it matter that possibly someone may have been working for years and may have been laid off due to rising business costs. energy costs, rising wages, compounding inflation, covid shut down, corporate tax rates, competing with illegals, etc.? Na, it must be something else.

https://kesq.com/news/2022/03/…or-transgender-residents/

looks like a government acknowledgement that despite what they tell us, they do not truly believe that transgender people and non-binary people are normal. Frankly if I were one of these people I would see this as a huge insult - basically the government telling people if they sexually identify in a non traditional way they must not have the ability to be financially successful

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies