Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• May be an image of ‎text that says '‎This Is Dick Dick moved out of a Blue State to escape Democrat high taxes and failed policies. ي Dick moved to a Red State, but still votes for Democrats who will raise taxes and implement failed policies. Don't Be A Dick‎'‎

I just researched this......way more progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies are getting the shot in the arm..... I think it’s going to be a God send to conservatives in the future.... the progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies are the ones in all the biased Media pushing everyone to get the shot. I’m sorry..... I will never follow or take any type of advice from this group. Which coincidentally makes up the majority of the DC swamp...

The same idiots that raided the social security fund, keep increasing our taxes, believe we will all be dead in 8 years from climate change and cow farts, want us to spend multi trillions for a new green deal, backed the RUSSIA hoax, the impeachment hoaxes, rigged the last 4-5 elections, ignored and elected an obviously brain damaged old man, paid every medical professional and hospital to lie about Covid related deaths and numbers, want to kill all the fossil fuel jobs, still wear masks after getting the useless poison shot that wasn’t designed to stop Covid.... if the shedding rumors are true and I believe they are......it was designed to create a much bigger problem related to the virus........yeah.....so thanks for your fake concern like your fake news for my health ....but you can sign me up as a big fat NO.... but since I’m really concerned about you health....please tell all your friends and family to get the shot. I ❤️ U.

• We need to be pissed together ..

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc…swastikas-veteran-insults

50 freakin years and the same ole tired shit insulting hero’s that lived thru that nightmare known as Vietnam . I know the desert is tough but that jungle warfare seems to be one rung deeper in hell!! If I caught somebody defacing any Vietnam Memorials might be my first trip the the Graybar Hotel - had too many friends die and spill blood over there…just :00000003::00000003::00007991:

A few years back I had the honor of guarding the Traveling Wall from vandals. Took an overnight shift with a friend. To experience the heartbreak and feel the presence of all those brave people who gave all and the relatives pain in the loss. It was the most humbling experience in my life. To think that anyone would vandalize something that means so much to others is beyond comprehension. America's exceptional ability to give through the years (in various forms) is nothing short of incredible. It should be brought to light, it is not.

Yet newer generations are being taught directly or indirectly to develop a disdain towards America. This is happening from multiple outlets and it's evidenced through the mob destruction happening through the country. If it's not reversed now the country will tear itself apart. Very fast!

• Stopped at a restaurant yesterday . Their was a 40% surcharge on chicken and crab items. Not sure what that was about? Looks like beef is about to jump up big time from the hack on JBS meat producer.

• Stopped at a restaurant yesterday . Their was a 40% surcharge on chicken and crab items. Not sure what that was about? Looks like beef is about to jump up big time from the hack on JBS meat producer.

One day closer to eating Zoo animals ........ Welcome to Uncle Joe's United States of Venezucuba.

....... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Fuel prices skyrocketing, Transportation costs skyrocketing, Lumber costs skyrocketing, meat and poultry prices skyrocketing. everyday necessities skyrocketing. Joe Biden is a magician, he fooled half the country into believing his policies were centered around the middle class.

Aren't these issues the backbone of the middle class?

• A few years back I had the honor of guarding the Traveling Wall from vandals. Took an overnight shift with a friend. To experience the heartbreak and feel the presence of all those brave people who gave all and the relatives pain in the loss. It was the most humbling experience in my life. To think that anyone would vandalize something that means so much to others is beyond comprehension. America's exceptional ability to give through the years (in various forms) is nothing short of incredible. It should be brought to light, it is not.

Yet newer generations are being taught directly or indirectly to develop a disdain towards America. This is happening from multiple outlets and it's evidenced through the mob destruction happening through the country. If it's not reversed now the country will tear itself apart. Very fast!

that’s the progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commie agenda....they want to bring the United States down. They have infiltrated all the government at the highest levels. If the swamp doesn’t get drained quickly...there will be no America.

inflation.....lack of qualified people that want to work. Businesses couldn’t find good help before Covid....now it’s worse. The companies can’t run at full capacity.... the question now be ones is that the real reason or is something else going on...... if we start starving....we’ll do what ever they want us to do..... maybe they want to force everyone to get the poison shot.

• There must be modern Math being taught in the Waffle House - I mean the White House. Let's see - January 20th, 3021 was Biden's first day as President. So on June second, he comes out with this statement of his first 134 days in office. I guess Old Joe figures that 134 days in office is 15 MONTHS. For those of us having to live through this, is sure feels like 15 YEARS. Keep up the bad job as President Joe, and you'll replace Carter as the WORST President this country has ever had

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Fuel prices skyrocketing, Transportation costs skyrocketing, Lumber costs skyrocketing, meat and poultry prices skyrocketing. everyday necessities skyrocketing. Joe Biden is a magician, he fooled half the country into believing his policies were centered around the middle class.

Aren't these issues the backbone of the middle class?

Cant fool anyone when you are not the legitimate president to begin with.

• There must be modern Math being taught in the Waffle House - I mean the White House. Let's see - January 20th, 3021 was Biden's first day as President. So on June second, he comes out with this statement of his first 134 days in office. I guess Old Joe figures that 134 days in office is 15 MONTHS. For those of us having to live through this, is sure feels like 15 YEARS. Keep up the bad job as President Joe, and you'll replace Carter as the WORST President this country has ever had

I like to believe that Carter was in over his head. I think he had a good heart, but not the brains to match.

Biden and the people he surrounds himself are simply evil.

Think of movies. Pacific Rim 2 wasn't a great movie; they tried and it's ok. It's the Jimmy Carter of movies (but better).

The Last Jedi seems like a movie that was purposely bad. Like the creators absolutely loathed the audience and wanted to should "F*CK YOU" at the top of their lungs. The Last Jedi is the Joe Biden of movies.

• Funinthesun , do the posts that have the blue line over them count? I am all for free speech, but I draw the line at having to read reposted Russian propaganda sent here to further divide this country as well as Q-Anon crap. He (who will not be named) is a troll that has been allowed to post his opinions and beliefs. Good for him. Those who do not want to be subjected to the lies that are reposted as fact, have hit the ignore button on this person. To those of you who still read his off the wall stuff and find it funny and harmless, keep on reading his posts as well as responding to them.

I'm done now. My rant is over. Carry on.8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein