Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• if you haven’t heard it yet....the deep state democrats....don’t want people owning individual houses....they want section 8 condos for everyone to live in....individual home ownership is considered discriminatory and white privilege.... higher prices is (could be a hidden penalty) a penalty to discourage it.....so I’m waiting for them to give minorities (which Obama did) big increases in rent/mortgage subsidies so they can afford to live in “white” neighborhoods.....I just heard all of this plan on tv yesterday. Stay in your denial and get ready for condo warming parties in a neighborhood near you....very near you.....which also includes individuals that own lots of land....big plots/lots. That’s more White privilege.... close your eyes and it’s not happening....

I wonder if it’s denial or ignorance.....

Local builder just started on a 16 house addition about 8 or 10 blocks from me. Want to move out of Mom's basement and into a house? I can hook you up. Oh, that's right, Armagedden is just around the corner. No better place to hide than in a cozy basement bedroom.

• And we know this how? Was it the wizards of smart that could not unlock an iPhone or build a healthcare web site that were able outsmart the hackers?

Just wondering .....

We actually don't. Colonial say's they didn't and where able to get the systems up and running with workarounds , some outside sources are saying they did (in the range of 4-5M) so who really knows. All I know is the current administration was and is lacking in it's response. Nothing I didn't expect.

....... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• every ship can be hacked....remember when cars were going out of control and people died? What if all the boats get stopped... like the evergreen in the suez canal... or in the middle of the ocean... more larger hack attacks are coming....got food and water? Infrastructure shut downs..... no electricity, no city water.... no fresh food.....no grocery stores open.... kids can’t add 2+2 anymore...get prepared.....it’s coming..... gotta get worse before 2.0 returns.... you gotta be shown the deep state plans...they have to be exposed for the deniers... sooner or later you’ll believe.....so you gonna save your family and get prepared. Or will they die from your denial...tic...toc

• Local builder just started on a 16 house addition about 8 or 10 blocks from me. Want to move out of Mom's basement and into a house? I can hook you up. Oh, that's right, Armagedden is just around the corner. No better place to hide than in a cozy basement bedroom.

he can build all the houses he wants....somebody has to buy them.... lumber prices will price the houses out of reach .....need bigger down payments, higher mortgage payments... more taxes... stock market crash coming.... remember a housing bubble a few years ago? Oh that’s right....it never happened in your world.... only in mine.

• I guess BD beat me to the punch on this one but was on Marketwatch and this came up.

5Million is cheep. Guess we will never know but I did find out that 45-50 % of the gas in the northeast is in ONE pipeline because of the whole escapade. Talk about having your pants around your ankles so to speak.

Paying terrorists.... ya, that's the way ta do it. They'll never be back.

The people you thought were morons in high school are now running the country....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• seems like the CEO was thinking more about his job and his next performance Bonus....so where was the FBI and everybody? The hackers are lining up now....I see big paydays coming now for every Tom, Dick and Harry hacker... he screwed the pooch...

Don’t waste your time watching the markets....the stock market is going to crash....cash in before it’s too late.... it’s part of the plan to blame Biden.... I was on top of the random story and I’m on top of this one too.... SELL.... it’s not going to be higher...

• WAIT......doctors would never lie..... get the shot...wear 2 masks.... .the Father of the Covid pandemic recommends it..... you getting it yet....he had his grubby hands in it from day one... blood is on his hands...thousands of deaths.... it’s going to come out....they have all the evidence....

• WAIT......doctors would never lie..... get the shot...wear 2 masks.... .the Father of the Covid pandemic recommends it..... you getting it yet....he had his grubby hands in it from day one... blood is on his hands...thousands of deaths.... it’s going to come out....they have all the evidence....

One man has blood on his hands. He is at his private resort, trying to wash it off.