Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Fact checked

it’s already been established that fact checkers job is to fool everyone. (It obviously works) Check the political back ground of all these so called fact checkers....none ever seem to be republicans or conservatives.... I have done so on many occasions....all are biased reporters/writers/con artists... clearly progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies....

You leader wants you to follow him.....

dr fraudcis job is to invent vaccines..... how can he invent a vaccine and keep his job if the vaccine is already invented..... it’s all about money.....everything always goes back to money....he’s a con man....the highest paid person in the federal government....more than the president....

and oh look....it appears that the writer/fact checker makes her living fact checking...

you can even follow the libtard on Twitter.....since everything she says is gospel ...

https://twitter.com/camille_caldera

so who’s the greatest fact checker?

and by my calculations...if she’s going to graduate from Harvard class of 22 she was about 4 when that article she fact checked was published .....

So she lost her job at USA Today and now writes for the Harvard gazette publishing radical,

Liberal, lefty, commie propaganda to her fellow progressives...

• Gates buying up all the farmland he can get.....the fields will lay dormant and we will starve....but if you have his chip inserted ...you can eat....if he wants you to....

These people screamed the loudest against Trump.....hmmmm wonder why?
    oh, that’s right....the crimes against humanity EO. Epstein island guest list..... ooops.....and with videos of them committing the crimes..... wave goodbye to this life.....

• If I were President Biden I would get on the horn with Netanyahu and let him know great price deals are now being offered on a few F15E strike Eagles and supporting hardware.

Iran starts enriching uranium to 60%, its highest level ever | Fox News

If I were President Biden....

B78D5EA0-7EA5-4087-9D07-39BB843C9572.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill, I know you & me are both getting Moderna. Got my 2nd shot this afternoon. Will keep you posted of effects. So far, so good...

Okay Bill Martin , it’s been 28 hours and absolutely no issues so far (just very slightly sore at injection site).

Oh, & some strange skin reaction...

=O:D:D:D

Just kidding!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Okay Bill Martin , it’s been 28 hours and absolutely no issues so far (just very slightly sore at injection site).

Oh, & some strange skin reaction...

=O:D:D:D

Just kidding!

My 2nd from Pfizer did a number on me about 12 hours after receiving it... Such an odd feeling, like I had the flu, with no congestion effects... Just chills, weak joints and everything hurt. Felt weak, but still went to work even though didn't get any sleep that night...

Crazy thing, after about 18 hours, felt fine, slept very well, then the next day felt GREAT. Seriously, some pain I had had in a joint pre vaccine was/is gone. 😂

Waiting to find my mutant power now... 😆

Good luck Mr. Bill!

And good to hear all went well Larry!

• Strange, after my first dose (Moderna) the same thing happened to me. I have joint pain in my left shoulder and hip. The next day the joint pain in those areas was gone, although just for a day or two.

• https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost…-confirmed-111558647.html

Woooo so strange

Watch the “leaked” UFO video

now look at this picture

I saw this fly over my house one night around 1996-97 attached to a refueling tanker ... see the steps going up to let the aliens walk down to talk to the meet and greet crowd. Biggest mystery I ever saw. Look at the modern motor home.

• you may have missed this in post 26,528

realize exactly what this means..

the part about foreign occupation troops hidden in these underground military bases....

Foreign troops means thousands of COMMIE Chinese.....(there is also a huge amount of Chinese soldiers stationed right across the border in Canada and Mexico waiting to invade us) occupation means what Hitler did when he invaded Poland, France, and Italy. His troops took COMPLETE control of the country and the citizens.... remember we had to liberate these countries to end the war....

The deep state was/is staging Communist Chinese troops to gather up the dissenters and either kill them or put them in camps... why do you think they are now calling conservatives and republicans domestic terrorists...... wake up.....you’re on the list.....remember all the congress people taking COMMIE Chinese Money and dating and married to COMMIE Chinese honey pots... our government is compromised by COMMIE Chinese and people that sold us out to the COMMIE Chinese... that’s why they are pushing communism.....

I always provide links/evidence .....^^^^

it says they are there to protect Chinese assets.....China Owns about 25-30% of the US.....it happened while you were busy being brainwashed by MSM... and watching the Kardashions.. and it’s the reason they want an open border....so they can just March right on in.....armed and ready to kick ass and take names on the way to the concentration camps... which are already set up and manned... all around the country.

The original plan was to allow the UN troops (made up of COMMIE Chinese and multinational countries) to act as our military law enforcement.....like the nazi SS... and camp guards... and probably executioners....

Part of the swamp draining is closing the Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs) and the tunnels. There is way more to these tunnel stories.

So my advise is to wake up to what main stream media won’t tell us.... ask yourself why?

• Strange, after my first dose (Moderna) the same thing happened to me. I have joint pain in my left shoulder and hip. The next day the joint pain in those areas was gone, although just for a day or two.

my girlfriend still gets headaches two months later...

Iive each day like it’s your last....a blood clot could be right around the corner...

• can’t wait for this to happen here...

I’d give them 10 days....then if we catch you, you get 10 years... come back again and we catch you, you get 20...

Are you willing to pay for the cost of incarceration?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014