Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• don’t worry about her...the entire family is going to gitmo for a neck tie party...shortly...

• Bill, I tried to get you to move back to Florida. remember the nurses we have down here?

As much as I would like her to examine me on a weekly basis I would have to deal with these bitches also...

maybe you could line me up with an urgent care nurse like her so I could just slip in then out :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• got your preps ready.... many Russian and chinese subs off the east coast.... we recently blew up a Chinese submarine tunnel that goes under the Potomac river.....toward Washington....

sounds crazy but research is your friend..... defcon 1 is coming....nuclear event... missiles possibly launched at us..... lots going on around the world at this very moment and it’s all very aggressive military actions....

• got your preps ready.... many Russian and chinese subs off the east coast.... we recently blew up a Chinese submarine tunnel that goes under the Potomac river.....toward Washington....

sounds crazy but research is your friend..... defcon 1 is coming....nuclear event... missiles possibly launched at us..... lots going on around the world at this very moment and it’s all very aggressive military actions....

SOUNDS CRAZY?!?!?!?

Nah. I just consider the source.

• First I find this.....and then.....

https://twitter.com/AtlantaRod…tatus/1382444613797957634

Link to video....^^^^

in case you care at all.......crimes against humanity is a very serious crime.....Trump signed. An EO in 2017 or 18 covering this and that’s how most of the deep state is going to be arrested and prosecuted.... and put to death.....dealing with horrible things they have done to children...

I don’t know if the top picture is related to the bottom story but the same person posted them....

• SOUNDS CRAZY?!?!?!?

Nah. I just consider the source.

truth is always stranger than fiction....

from my research lately the new info I’m uncovering is blowing my mind..... now you need to understand what I found out..... we are going to be shown/ exposed to only about 20-40% of what has really been going on.....now picture all of my posts as unbelievable, as serious and disturbing the info has been and how much we will never know. It’s going to remain hidden to protect humanity..

• please take the following warning seriously......the deep state players are trapped, guilty and going to die for their crimes against humanity and treason...they all know it and they are now in a corner with no way out....it has been predicted they might try to take out as many innocent population as they can. Understand they have partial control of some seriously dangerous weaponry....which one should assume means up to and including nuclear clean and dirty bombs. Put nothing past desperate people..... you witnessed it countless times where a criminal knowing he’s going down takes innocent lives with him in a final act of desperation and cruelty...

when I say deep state keep in mind we are talking about 2-5-6 hundred thousand guilty individuals... many could be active military higher ups.

Take this warning seriously and stay away from large public gatherings.....notice the long list of recent false flag public shootings. See something, say something. Be very alert for suspicious activities. Things that don’t look normal or things out of place. Got your preps ready?

• I shake in my boots reading the ravings of Cyndi who thinks that her FRIENDS are her FRENS.

Sounds like a Rhodes Scholar to me, and an EXCELLENT source of otherwise hidden information.