Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Speaking of taxes... several Cities are now considering a Congested Area Tax which would then charge you on top of all the taxes to drive your vehicle an additional tax to drive in that city. Of course, one of the first (but not the only) to discuss this is San Francisco. To make it sound better they are calling it a toll... https://sfist.com/2020/08/28/s…ead-of-traffic-returning/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Speaking of taxes... several Cities are now considering a Congested Area Tax which would then charge you on top of all the taxes to drive your vehicle an additional tax to drive in that city. Of course, one of the first (but not the only) to discuss this is San Francisco. To make it sound better they are calling it a toll... https://sfist.com/2020/08/28/s…ead-of-traffic-returning/

democratic run cities.....?

• The main reason states are doing this is for money. They have almost completely gotten rid of tax dollars from cigarettes so now they are looking for another stream. I have always found it odd that smoking is hazardous to ones health, but smoking pot is ok.

I respectfully submit an alternative reason:

compliance

noun

com·pli·ance | \ kəm-ˈplī-ən(t)s

Definition of compliance

1a: the act or process of complying to a desire, demand, proposal, or regimen or to coercions
    b: conformity in fulfilling official requirements

2: a disposition to yield to others

3: the ability of an object to yield elastically when a force is applied

...... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I do seriously believe there is more to the medical properties than we have been lead to believe. My red flag is....the federal government took over all of the control. They don’t want you healing yourself... and they are protecting big pharm....they could have taxed it without their control.... I read a probably buried by now article out of the UK a few years ago and it found 50% THC oil combined with 50% CBD oil KILLED CANCER CELLS....you can get all the CBD you can afford legally but not the THC......now it might be a little more complicated than I just stated....but the point is.....have you ever heard this claim before? If it’s true and to me total government control suggests that it could be....big pharm goes out of business... and if they were so worried about you getting high....they would be cracking, (no pun intended) down on the other drugs....which coincidentally have no suggested medical healing properties... there are MJ videos that have been taken off the net...suspiciously....because they instruct you on how to extract the good powerful healing stuff from it.. so if states make it legal I would buy it for the healing aspect...I hate the feeling of being high....but I never inhaled...8)

everything is a conspiracy....

BD, that's all BS. There is ONLY ONE natural drug that combats cancer, "Laetrile is a compound that has been used as a treatment for people with cancer. Laetrile is another name for amygdalin. Amygdalin is a bitter substance found in fruit pits, such as apricots, raw nuts, lima beans, clover, and sorghum. It makes hydrogen cyanide which is changed into cyanide when taken into the body"

It worked for Steve McQueen. Oh. Crap. Never mind, go back to your bong.

• Please don't tell me anyone didn't see this coming! Racism? Redistribution? Call it what you will. It's taxpayer dollars. With love, the democratic party. Vote for me and I'll give for free.

Marin to launch guaranteed minimum income program (marinij.com)

Edit: give a shout if you see CNN, MSNBC, or the view giving and meaningful coverage.

Got mine yesterday. More toys. YAHOO

• BD, that's all BS. There is ONLY ONE natural drug that combats cancer, "Laetrile is a compound that has been used as a treatment for people with cancer. Laetrile is another name for amygdalin. Amygdalin is a bitter substance found in fruit pits, such as apricots, raw nuts, lima beans, clover, and sorghum. It makes hydrogen cyanide which is changed into cyanide when taken into the body"

It worked for Steve McQueen. Oh. Crap. Never mind, go back to your bong.

baking soda ....changes the ph ...acid (high ph) grows cancer... low ph kills cancer cells..

• everyone knows I’d be the last person to spread a conspiracy theory.....but.....this is really curious.....

first the container ship draws a penis in the water before getting stuck maybe meaning somebody is about to get FOQKED .... and now its free and It drew a “Q”.....what could that mean? Trying to figure out conspiracies is Way above my pay grade ... but my conclusion...is....wait for it......
    sounds like 2.0 in coming....

• Please don't tell me anyone didn't see this coming! Racism? Redistribution? Call it what you will. It's taxpayer dollars. With love, the democratic party. Vote for me and I'll give for free.

Marin to launch guaranteed minimum income program (marinij.com)

Edit: give a shout if you see CNN, MSNBC, or the view giving and meaningful coverage.

welfare and food stamps have been around for years....reparations.... getting Money for nothing....is not a New Democrat idea....now they want it in your face....calling a spade a spade... black and white...no doubt about it...

• <<<<< Mitchs wife’s father owns shipping company..

pay attention....Mitchs wife (in front of him) allowing snifalufigus to inhale little one ..beside her dad on China Joes left owns the shipping company that just got stuck....pretty tangled web in DC....

China helped to write the WHO investigation report about how the Covid virus originated...

being happy with that report

China joe said....let’s build back Beijing....

and that is why we need a new president....

• Mitchs wife (in front of him) allowing snifalufigus to inhale little one ..beside her dad on China Joes left owns the shipping company that just got stuck...

Um .... might want to check stuff before you post ....

In 1964 James Chao founded Foremost Maritime group which is based in NYC, USA and operates a fleet of ships flagged in Liberia and Hong Kong. Their ships have been built in Japan at the Oshima shipyard. It is a private "family owned" company currently run by Elaine Chao's youngest sister Angela who serves as CEO.

https://www.foremostgroupusa.com/

Taiwanese Evergreen Shipping and the Panamanian flagged Ever Given, owned by Shoei Kissin Kaisha (a ship owning and leasing subsidiary of Japans Imabari Shipbuilding) and operated by Evergreen, have no ties to the Foremost Maritime Group.

...... nerd-squared

• maybe you have the wrong company? Just saying....get your facts straight.

• Noah Green of Indiana is the 25 year old person who rammed his car in to a barricade outside the Capitol compound today. Killing Capitol Police Officer William Evans and injuring another. He was shot and killed by another officer when he exited his car and lunged at them with a knife.

Facebook posts seem to indicate he was a follower of the Nation of Islam and frequently posted content by Farrakhan.

Sincerest condolences to Officer Evans family.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

...... sad-squared

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• DON’T TELL ME !!! That damn Trump’s fault again :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it