Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The drug cartels toss children off their boats to distract the border patrol... thank a Biden voter.

"Many of the people don't have a way to pay it off" For sure those poor people will be tracked for years. They will be asked for repayment in many ways. Not good!

• Any doubt? Here it is. Straight from the horse's mouth. Journalism is dead!

NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’ | Fox News

spoken like good commie that spews propaganda as he’s ordered to do.

Meaning our radical, liberal, lefty, commie optioning is always right....any other opinion deserves death. Heil Hitler.. and to be clear if you voted for any democrat because you just hate Trump....you were fooled into helping them implement communism in the United States.

if you hate Trump follow me.....you’ll really like it down here.

• https://leadstories.com/hoax-a…/fact-check-there-are-no-'pedophilia-code-words'-in-a-conversation-about-joe-biden-between-kamala-harris-and-barack-obama.html

this article was “Fact Checked” ....FC articles are guaranteed to contain radical, liberal, lefty, commie spin...... I submit my fact check of the articles writer....

oh look, she used to work for China Network News (CNN) she has to be 100% unbiased, conservative with no agenda. If you believe any article that’s been fact checked....check the writers background first just like I did....to see if it was really fact checked or defended by commie oriented propaganda...

Well it was fact checked ....I always believe the fact checkers because obviously the article was originally written by a conservative and I’m a good loyal commie so I believe what my commie party loyalist told me to believe. Heil fact checkers..

• It is sad to see how the legal profession has changed during my lifetime. Once upon a time the district attorney’s office mission was to prosecute and find some degree of justice for the victims. Now they are largely caught up in this whole “social justice” travesty, When you break the law - especially with a violent crime - race should not be a factor in prosecution and in the past blacks may have been treated more harshly than whites. That being said whatever race you are you forfeit your right to walk freely among us when you intentionally murder a fellow human being. This animal should never have been released. How bout ease up on the small time drug offenders to make room in prison for the violent offenders would be a start. Then prosecutorial discretion should be guided by hard and fast rules that results in everybody treated the same. Guess my ideas of justice are outdated - sure as hell is a long way from that these days.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Have to say this is one area I'm truly split on. If, people could use it responsibility and that's a big if. Especially as a motorcycle and slingshot driver there is a vulnerability that makes it scary. Just to easy and simple to take a quick toke and in seconds be messed-up as Big Dog stated it could lead to many car crashes and I believe it will. It could take the lucrative market away from illegal dealers and gain tax revenue. It could be a gateway to many and backfire leading to a more lucrative market for illegal dealers? Just to easy and simple to take a quick toke and in seconds be messed-up. I know many people that truly live in pain and it would be a life saver.

For the better part of my life I have been DoD or Fed. employed so it really didn't apply as Federal laws trumped state laws. But I'm retired now and in NJ its legal. I'm not going to run out to get it. It's just another one of those really strange things today that Dr Seuss is off limits but....

• Have to say this is one area I'm truly split on. If, people could use it responsibility and that's a big if. Especially as a motorcycle and slingshot driver there is a vulnerability that makes it scary. Just to easy and simple to take a quick toke and in seconds be messed-up as Big Dog stated it could lead to many car crashes and I believe it will. It could take the lucrative market away from illegal dealers and gain tax revenue. It could be a gateway to many and backfire leading to a more lucrative market for illegal dealers? Just to easy and simple to take a quick toke and in seconds be messed-up. I know many people that truly live in pain and it would be a life saver.

For the better part of my life I have been DoD or Fed. employed so it really didn't apply as Federal laws trumped state laws. But I'm retired now and in NJ its legal. I'm not going to run out to get it. It's just another one of those really strange things today that Dr Seuss is off limits but....

Well, we have had it here in Colorado for some time. It is expensive... but it is very potent, way more so than what was available back in the day. I have always thought it was not a good idea as we already have enough people pursuing an alternate reality... be it alcohol or illicit drugs.

As for the driving... I thought it was interesting that now that they test for it about 13% of car crashes involved someone who tested positive for marijuana. Depending on the study one reads it will either say a great increase in fatalities or no change... this is on from a few years ago.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5508149/

Regarding pain, I have always thought that the legal medical cannabis was sufficient.

The main reason states are doing this is for money. They have almost completely gotten rid of tax dollars from cigarettes so now they are looking for another stream. I have always found it odd that smoking is hazardous to ones health, but smoking pot is ok.

Anyway.. there went another 2 cents. To quote Mr. Daniels.... "I don't want much of nothing at all, but I will take another toke".

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Absoulty, and even more so with tax revenue lost due to covid. Time will tell, trouble is if time tells it's not good as with many political decisions it's almost impossible to reverse.

"The main reason states are doing this is for money. They have almost completely gotten rid of tax dollars from cigarettes so now they are looking for another stream. I have always found it odd that smoking is hazardous to ones health, but smoking pot is ok."

• Oh of course, money, money, money...

Taxes

Revenue from citations of car crashes

Insurance premiums going up

Vehicle sales or repairs revenues

Who will it mainly affect? I'm guessing the poor, uneducated, and impulsive population...

Those who are smart enough and responsible enough to use it/partake appropriately will only get dinged on the taxes.

• I really hope some day REAL SOON, someone will get through to this "guy in the Waffle House - I mean White House, that every time he opens his mouth to say ANYTHING, foreign leaders all over the world are dusting off their plans to destroy our country as we no longer have a leader in charge that can process anything and react intelligently

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

I do seriously believe there is more to the medical properties than we have been lead to believe. My red flag is....the federal government took over all of the control. They don’t want you healing yourself... and they are protecting big pharm....they could have taxed it without their control.... I read a probably buried by now article out of the UK a few years ago and it found 50% THC oil combined with 50% CBD oil KILLED CANCER CELLS....you can get all the CBD you can afford legally but not the THC......now it might be a little more complicated than I just stated....but the point is.....have you ever heard this claim before? If it’s true and to me total government control suggests that it could be....big pharm goes out of business... and if they were so worried about you getting high....they would be cracking, (no pun intended) down on the other drugs....which coincidentally have no suggested medical healing properties... there are MJ videos that have been taken off the net...suspiciously....because they instruct you on how to extract the good powerful healing stuff from it.. so if states make it legal I would buy it for the healing aspect...I hate the feeling of being high....but I never inhaled...8)

everything is a conspiracy....

• buckle up kids....hope you prepped for at least 10 days....did you download signal message...to you phone...it will be your only way to communicate with loved ones until things get straightened out.. don’t forget DC is still a military prison...comm and tv satellites are going down, no internet, no cell phones....

read the script.^^^^^^^.... Trump needed Biden to be president so China Joe (all democrats) can take the fall...he (they) gets all the blame... military takes (already have) control of the country.... all around the world the militaries take control...fake nuclear war averted... Trump comes back wearing his white hat riding a white horse....to save the day. Movie credits roll and the curtain closes....end of movie....all will be revealed... it kinda reminds me of Orson Wells war of the worlds....he duped the radio listeners into thinking we were actually being invaded by martians....only the good guys used a (the Biden show) movie to pull it off... I’m surprised he didn’t fall and roll up the stairs...it’s going to be biblical....in more ways than one...this is God fighting the devil...