Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So Steve Bannon is a denier... Not privy to the secret 2.0 plan like you, huh?

Just trying to make sense of it all... laugh-squared

lemme simplify the whole government objective in this short informative public service announcement .....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• secret plan means he’s not telling the press about it.....or it wouldn’t be a secret....

So Steve Bannon is a denier... Not privy to the secret 2.0 plan like you, huh?

Just trying to make sense of it all... laugh-squared

I got out of bed to write this.....

usually when a president attacks or launches missiles at another country....there is a special report on tv and the real president makes an announcement to the country....my fellow Americans....Yada yada.....

A “source” in the pentagon told the press about the missile strike.....and he “said” Biden ordered the strike.....the pentagon is part of the military......who controls the entire military for a few more weeks...dun, dun duuuunnnn....2.0

The source could have said Biden’s dog ordered the strike...but Biden was nowhere to be seen....he was probably already medicated in his basement bunker at the homeless camp...

Nothing from Nancy or Schumer or Mitch....where was kamalazoo....changing joes diaper....the janitor didn’t even have a comment....sometimes silence speaks louder than words....and Xi puppet master was probably sleeping....

• Confessions about the 2016 primary being rigged....

2020 All rigged......democratic leopard doesn't change its spots.....anything to keep power...

Bernies been under the bus for so long and he keeps playing on their team.....what a soldier or he’s being compensated really well.....I pick B....

Everything is a conspiracy.......usually fed by money.....

• WAIT.....WHAT......the “President” didn’t even bother to tell the VP about a missile attack on a foreign country?
    give me a break.....I can’t believe that.....say it ain’t so joe.....fake kamalazoo probably cried fake alligator tears.....who finally told her....the janitor? He has more authority....and a higher security clearance.....than Any actor....and as the question says.....was Joe even told about what the president just did? Tick tock.....LOL....

• Does she think federal employees are going to keep her out of gitmo? So the big democratic “For The People” stimulus deal turned into the Stim-U-Later......”F” the People.....up yours America.....we got your vote already....sheeple......you can have more money in 4 more years.....LOL....if the economy is still up and running....I’ll be eating gourmet ice cream...SUCKERS......I know....You just hate Trump....

• here’s the big problem.....if you accidentally or on purpose describe someone incorrectly....you will have to hire an attorney.....which will cost you thousands of dollars to save your ass.....

When they first hired women in the steel mill it was a big deal. As such I recognized that they had the power to get me fired for a wrong word, a joke or maybe asking someone for a date or anything else..... so I was self forced to treat them like they were poison. So as not to put my future in jeopardy.... basically it was hello and goodbye......I didn’t enter into any conversation unless it pertained to the job at hand. Nothing of a social nature...telling someone they look nice or I like your dress or can we go out sometime can be considered sexual harassment.

If I have to deal with transformers or others that are confused about their sex.....first of all I can tell what sex you are. You’re not fooling me. And I’m uncomfortable with you sexual selection....so our interaction will consist of a polite hello and goodbye...we’re not friends or enemies....we’re casually passing each other....end of story.

My girlfriends (white) neighbor is gay.....one day we were out in her driveway and he came outside with a black male and proceeded to introduce us to his mate? I assumed he meant they were married....I said nothing nodding my head. I was blown away....completely off guard....I had no words.....WHAT THE F do you say? Silence is golden.....and not illegal...

• All it takes is a single "overboard" person and suddenly the whole work center has to walk on pins & needles. It happened to one of my former work centers. Dragged moral to an all time low on the suck-o-meter for absoulty nothing. It's only going to get worse. Wait and see how all this control is going to backfire! Glad I'm retired.

• All it takes is a single "overboard" person and suddenly the whole work center has to walk on pins & needles. It happened to one of my former work centers. Dragged moral to an all time low on the suck-o-meter for absoulty nothing. It's only going to get worse. Wait and see how all this control is going to backfire! Glad I'm retired.

.06 % of the population has the entire world upside down.....think about that.....God, out the window,...Bible out the window....religious beliefs out the window.
    grade school kids in some school have to say everyday....”we live on stolen land”...

This is a conspiracy to seriously mess up kids heads. To topsy turvy their entire lives forever. Radical lefty liberal commie brainwashing....to ruin an entire generation .....you’re not a boy, your not a girl...you can be whatever you want....absolutely abnormal thinking. Totally against nature and GOD. Devil thinking...devil worshipping...these kids are going to need mental health counseling forever....a generation of fruit loops....mentally ruined....mentally weak....mentally confused....won’t be able to think unless they are in a group...no individual thoughts all group thinkers....easily mislead.....a generation of sheep....do as we tell you or else....you’ll be cancelled out....robots....brains of mush....IQ of grapefruit...how are they going to reproduce when they won’t know which sex they are? Or which sex they need to mate with?

they are killing the “next generation”....we were warned of it with TV shows and movies....the next generation is the target....like all targets they want them destroyed. If you don’t intervene in your kids education NOW ....kiss them goodbye now.......curriculum change .....tell them our real history....teach them the Bible .....teach them patriotism and love of country....that law and order is good and just.....Ten Commandments....make them see what normal should be....keeping the kids home from school could be a good thing...unplug their computers and home school them...public school is going to kill them...unless you like the direction they are taking your kids...and taking our country....hire a conservative tutor.....take control of your kids.....or somebody else will......and you’re not going to like the way they turn out. They will make you their target.....for elimination.....you’ll be cancelled....think about this seriously....make them stop watching MSM ....it’s all propaganda.....

• it’s still the plan today....democrats hate this country and they hate you.....worthless air suckers.......

ok this is huge....pay attention.....

His report must be done and probably being released......

all the evidence needed by 2.0 against...the deep state and....China quid pro quo commie gitmo joe..... can we all say it together.....it’s going to be biblical.....