Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am also very disappointed in the comments by Trump, but far more disgusted by Hillary's: "private versus public persona, open borders, free trade, no longer in touch with the middle class", etc. Given the 2 less than desirable choices for POTUS, his comments will in no way change my vote- may not be the best apple in the basket, but he darn sure isn't the rotten one!

• However, that was a private conversation recorded 11 years ago without his knowledge

EXACTLY..This is nothing to thousands of files disappearing and the crap Hellary has said and done. I'll try to find all the comments/ things said by Hellary to her staff/ co-workers etc. She's been said to be a Very Nasty Power Hungry woman! Think Obama even has made comments..Again they will find anything on Trump being he's not going away and has a good chance of winning. There digging into the past for anything to try to ruin him more..Whats next, when he was 12 years old he shot a squirrel?

Trust me they don't have to dig deep to get dirt on HELLARY, IT'S IN THE OPEN, BUT somehow that Ok. "FREE" OVER RIDES ALL THE CORRUPTION! She can shoot Bill tomorrow and still be where she is! Unreal the way of the world and Mindsets.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I am 60 years old and I can tell you there are things I have said and jokes I have told that I would never say today. Yet they were said during a culture that allowed and even encouraged those AT THAT TIME. I don't believe there is anyone on this earth that does not have things in our past that would be acceptable in todays culture. But words are words, often spoken and forgotten. Now lets talk about actions. We have seen her actions over the years and that is what makes me not want her as POTUS.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I don't participate in this thread much, but I would shoot my boys 24yr and 25 yrs old If they would ever act like Donald Trump. You have all Wife's and Mothers kids male female. I'll gone to load my 30 odd six if someone would talk to them like this>

Toy, you know I like ya Buddy, BUT the twisted crap and way things get flipped I don't believe it. this was 11 years ago... Look at it this way..Your a millionaire, everythings great when your dating/ with that person, then you get dumped, now your a piece of crap and pissed and say / do anything to get back at that person cause now the moneys, good times are gone..Happens to athletes, Actors etc..She pushed his buttons. Im sure you can take 65% of people on there worst day or a PRIVATE conversation and something will get said. There's plenty on Hellary as well. What do you think the conversations where like after the Monica situation?? wish someone recorded that cause Im willing to put my Life ON IT she had some nasty things to say about men. Im sure all the recording on Hellary disappeared like everything else seems to though :D:whistling: Im just saying they can say, stretch, edit..so it's hard to know the truth anymore. Honestly, I don't believe there's Truth anymore In America/ Government.

Im a "Deplorable" so what do I know? She offends how many people with her words in a live statement ...Think she also said, racists, sexist's , criminal..etc Yup she called us Trump supporters names , but that's Ok in a sensitive name called world...I haven't been the same since she called me that :cursing::D

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I am 60 years old and I can tell you there are things I have said and jokes I have told that I would never say today. Yet they were said during a culture that allowed and even encouraged those AT THAT TIME. I don't believe there is anyone on this earth that does not have things in our past that would be acceptable in todays culture. But words are words, often spoken and forgotten. Now lets talk about actions. We have seen her actions over the years and that is what makes me not want her as POTUS.

Very well said KZ1! Everything is offensive, gotta Stop it right now!! The sensitive, who might get offended shit has to stop..My kids can't say " sit Indian style" or "Merry Christmas" YOU KIDDING ME!! I tell my kids you say Merry Fing X-mass! that's ridiculous, if you get offended by that DROP DEAD! Maybe Im a bad father, But that's ridiculous!

We should all tuck our weeners and hand in our man cards and just pucker up and vote for Hellary and the Free, corrupt America :thumbdown:

You know that's a Sick Joke..Just to be clear :D

• Funny , wonder who dug deep and is getting these people to come out now, where have they been and now come to light. I'm sure crooked Hellary has Nothing to do with it...

I'd like to see Hellary and Monica have a conversation.

Desperate people dig deep...

• I guess this is where I show some of my true colors. I saw the transcripts of the recording from Trump. Was it demeaning to women? Yes. Was it bravado, yes. Did he attempt to do anything he said to the woman he was meeting off the bus? No.

Now, did I mention that what he said was demeaning to women? Well, that makes me a hypocrite. I have a soon-to-be divorced female friend who desperately needs her self confidence restored. I can totally see myself sitting in a bar with her, having a beer or shot of tequila or whatever, and seeing a good looking guy across the bar. My wording would be something along the lines of "Look at that hottie. Nice shoulders, great ass, awesome dance moves. Bet he'd be amazing in bed. Dare you to go grab him by the dick and take him home with you". What makes me any different than Trump?

Yes, he said those things, and let's be honest, he probably has done those things at least a few times. But until we know for sure, they are just words, and words that were supposed to be private. The day we start persecuting someone for private conversations is the day our country loses its first amendment. He hires women in his businesses, and he hires minorities. So he's a womanizer, oh, there's the shock of the century. Are his words wrong? Yes. Do they make me think worse of him? No. Do they make me more likely to vote for Clinton? HE'LL NO.

And @Sling Beast, if she goes through with the suit, Trump should hire Clinton - she's the best out there at getting rapists off (in more ways than one).

• Republicans calling for Trump to drop out of race??? It is starting to look like the conspiracy to elect Hillary goes way beyoind just the media. I cannot bring myself to say President Clinton again but I got that sick feeling in the pit of my gut that we are being served a huge shit sandwich of which we all will take a bite :(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Republicans calling for Trump to drop out of race??? It is starting to look like the conspiracy to elect Hillary goes way beyoind just the media. I cannot bring myself to say President Clinton again but I got that sick feeling in the pit of my gut that we are being served a huge shit sandwich of which we all will take a bite :(

I will not have a president for another 4 years..Hell haven't had one for last 8. I'll sit back block the world out as it continues to crumble....And Laugh.."STUPID MO-FO'S!!"