Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• One difference. Democrats had zero evidence. They were lied to by their media.

You are correct about the elite political class.

and what makes you think the conservative media is any more honest??????

both sides are are always fed what the political élite want them to hear - and both sides are fed like mushrooms - - kept in the dark and fed shit

and the only reason why you think your side has any evidence is because thats the fertilizer they are feeding you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• No Liberal stormed the Capitol Building.

Stay proud.

So it’s OK when liberals storm police stations, take over city blocks, accost Rep politicians when they are having dinner with their families, etc. , etc. I’ll be the first to say storming the White House is wrong. Where were the Dem politicians when BLM was rioting all over America ?? They are asking Trump to tell his supporters to go home now. Where was the Dem leadership when the country was literally on fire?? Nothing cause they blamed Trump. We HAVE to look past party lines to just go back to right is right - wrong is wrong !! If an individual cannot see that they are just to far gone to be part of the solution.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I am very sad to see for our country what is going in Washington DC today. This kinda crap has gone on most of last year by the left. Now the right appears to be storming the White House. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Where does it go from here?? Are we truly on the cusp of a violent civil war ?? If folks on both sides don’t let cooler heads prevail and civil discourse return what other outcome could it be? Our country is crumbling right before our very eyes !!

What would this hero say about America today after all the mud and blood he fought thru to defend it?? If I was him the words would not be very kind. This is no longer a liberal/conservative or Rep/Dem issue - there is plenty enough SHAME to go around. Arguing over who is more shameful is just BULLSHIT !!! None of these people who resort to violence are honorable to me at all - LOCK EM UP if they break the law — PERIOD !!!

he fought for freedom.....not communism...

• Interesting. You condone over running the US Capitol.

Every great power has crumbled from within.

We are watching the beginning of the end, thanks to your favorite President.

who is acting like commies....democrats or republicans....who wants law and order and who was ok with riots and looting for 100 days in Portland...

• NOW Biden says we have to follow the rule of law - where the he’ll was he for the last year - MORE POLITICAL BULLSHIT !!

yes Biden should do the right thing and admit he’s not been elected fairly....

understand the democrats caused this by the fraudulent election...they orchestrated... no patriot is going to stand for this coup....

• they were already in there ....they’re called democrats...

if you can see your own side as an equal part of the problem then the problem will never be solved

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I haven’t heard the word antifa yet on the news....

Just trump supporters... ok....

maybe the fear of God has been instilled in those people that perpetuated the election fraud... maybe they will turn themselves in.

Trump should offer rewards and amnesty for them to cooperate with law enforcement to prosecute the fraudsters.. to prove once and for all that there was a phony election...

Democrats should be ok with that....right...unless......

How come the democrats can have “peaceful” protests....and republicans can’t? This is a peaceful protest ...the democrats set the example...democratic peaceful protests have guns, rioting and looting and private property destruction and buildings set on fire .....that’s a peaceful protest.... relax... they haven’t looted Or started any fires yet...or occupied an entire city for 100 days.....this is only day one...it’s all good....hey it works for democrats....now they want a double standard.... we can do peaceful protests but you can’t....we have 1st amendment rights but you don’t....

Antifa is the only group that can protest....peacefully...

BREAKING NEWS....

democrats won control of the senate with both winning

• Where was Biden all of last year while New York, Chicago, Louisville, Washington, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Philadelphia, LA, Baltimore, Portland, Columbus, Seattle, Denver, Houston and Cleveland were looted and burned?? NOW - we are better than that?? You should drift back to the center some - that hard left turn on you is not becoming :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it