Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• As to all of the comments about Facebook - facebook is what you make of it - if you only accept as friends real people you actually know and only "follow" those you actually want to hear from it can be a decent place, on the other hand if you accept every friend request you get and dont adjust who you follow you open yourself up to all kinds of garbage

in the end it is my opinion that if you have had a bad facebook experience it is very likely your own fault for not taking the time to set things up properly.

I dont use facebook very much, but I can say that every single facebook "friend" I have is someone I actually know in the world outside of facebook - - I don't accept friend requests unless I know you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Probably old since I read it elsewhere, but found it interesting enough to copy.

The Dichotomy of the troubled Liberal Mind:
    ~ If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
    ~ Somehow it’s un-American and racist for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
    ~ Foreign interference in our elections is bad unless the Clinton campaign is paying for it, but illegal aliens voting in our elections is good.
    ~ Crowded, violent "protests" are encouraged, but singing in church is a public health violation.
    ~ Sexualizing children is bad, but 11-year-old drag queens are good.
    ~ Illegal aliens aren't required to show ID, but American citizens can't buy cough medicine without it.
    ~ People who have never owned slaves should pay reparations to people who have never been slaves.
    ~ Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.
    ~ People who couldn’t afford or choose not to attend college should be made to pay for everyone else’s.
    ~ Acknowledging gender is bad, but we have to have a woman for Joe Biden's V.P. running mate.
    ~ $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care for illegal aliens is not.
    ~ If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
    ~ Believing that ALL LIVES MATTER is racist, but #BlackLivesMatter is a celebrated movement.

... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• "These people need to shut up and play ball or act. Nobody cares what they think". Am I right Ed?:00008356:

Oh, and the hypocritical "likes" your post will get...priceless. Kinda like the Clint one. :00008172::00002485:

I'd accept that if Jack Nicklaus was in the game. i.e. on the fairway at the start of the U.S. Open choosing to knee at the start of the National Anthem. Or comparing someone to Hitler or perhaps holding a bloody head or perhaps wishing a bomb or perhaps an album cover with a gun to someone's head or perhaps an album cover with a casket or perhaps socks with cops depicted as pigs or...

Seems to me the Golden Bear has quality class!

• "These people need to shut up and play ball or act. Nobody cares what they think". Am I right Ed?:00008356:

Oh, and the hypocritical "likes" your post will get...priceless. Kinda like the Clint one. :00008172::00002485:

Actually I believe if you go back and look at my complaint about entertainers expressing their political views the complaint was about them doing so when they are working and being paid by their audience to entertain. - I dont want to be told at a concert that I am paying to be at the entertainers political views - thats not what I am there for and its not what I paid for. Its the same with sports I am paying to watch - I am there to be entertained - - - what these people do on their own time was not the issue and I believe I made that very clear.

also I could be wrong, but I am pretty darn sure that Jack was not playing golf when he wrote the endorsement that I shared

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• As to all of the comments about Facebook - facebook is what you make of it - if you only accept as friends real people you actually know and only "follow" those you actually want to hear from it can be a decent place, on the other hand if you accept every friend request you get and dont adjust who you follow you open yourself up to all kinds of garbage

in the end it is my opinion that if you have had a bad facebook experience it is very likely your own fault for not taking the time to set things up properly.

I dont use facebook very much, but I can say that every single facebook "friend" I have is someone I actually know in the world outside of facebook - - I don't accept friend requests unless I know you

I do the same thing... but your feed has all kinds of crap that is not directly related to your friends. I do agree.. FaceBook is what you make it.. I was just pointing out that a lot of the banter that everyone bangs on FB about is alive and well even when one is not on FB.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I figure Google already tracks everything I do on the internet - why let Facebook do it also. I already get more unwanted emails, phone calls, etc., than I can stand. Besides the ads are starting to give me a complex :00008172:

I get em every freakin day - starting to wonder if my bride hacked my phone 🥺

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I figure Google already tracks everything I do on the internet - why let Facebook do it also. I already get more unwanted emails, phone calls, etc., than I can stand. Besides the ads are starting to give me a complex :00008172:

I get em every freakin day - starting to wonder if my bride hacked my phone 🥺

all I’m Going to say is.... the ads you get are based on things you frequently search.... so now we all know what you do in your spare time.... just saying :00008172:

• all I’m Going to say is.... the ads you get are based on things you frequently search.... so now we all know what you do in your spare time.... just saying :00008172:

You could be right - every body wants a little extra..., anything. I’m quite sure your inbox is flooded with ads for...

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• PA governor just told ballot collectors stop taking ID

Then in the same breath said the elections will be fair.
    I'm convinced ...

thousands haven’t even got ballots yet.
    the ballots already collected are under 34 hour guard

that worked out for Jeffery Epstein.

• At one time we were deplorable and now Don Lemon calls us addicts losing friends that don’t think like him. BOO FREAKI

N HOO !! These liberal elitists make me sick to my stomach 🤮🤮

https://www.foxnews.com/media/…p-supporters-drug-addicts

they were laughing just like that when he announced he was running for president... how did that come back to bite them... they have been crying for 4 straight years

• At one time we were deplorable and now Don Lemon calls us addicts losing friends that don’t think like him. BOO FREAKI

N HOO !! These liberal elitists make me sick to my stomach 🤮🤮

https://www.foxnews.com/media/…p-supporters-drug-addicts

Don Lemon reminds me of listening to a group of 5 year old kids sitting across the table trying to prove a point. He gets giddy, smirks, laughs and rocks back and forth in his chair the whole time when he doesn't agree.

• sports and sportsmanship no longer go together......more violence is showing up in every sport....it won’t be long until we see the thrown into the lions den and fighting til death....We are getting closer to the Roman times entertainment venues. Thumbs up and thumbs down...