Polaris nose lettering

• @STYLN
    Thank you for the reply you posted. It was a warrented response to a post directed at calling out the quality of your work. I for one have received great products and outstanding customer service any time I have delt with you. I also have never heard anything but positive feedback from others about your work.

I know we all have varied experiences, but I love mine from @STYLN!! Got the vinyl nose decals over a year ago. Easy to apply and still has not started to curl or peel!! :00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @MiM @Slingrazor @MACAWS and all the others that have followed this thread, Thank you for the kind words! You are very appreciated! We try hard to be fair and satisfy every customer but sometimes you can't please everyone.
    To anyone in the past and those of the future, we will fix any issue as best and promptly as we can. If you are ever not satisfied with a product we sent you, feel free to please contact us first so we can replace or refund your money. We would much rather have you happy and without our product than you disappointed and without your money!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• i was not sure if stylin or i was being called out about the nose decals, but theni re read the post and once i saw forum favorite i figured it was not me. But i have to say stylin is very professional and if the decal is something he sold.... I'm sure he will stand behind it and if it was a decal i made.... I promise I'd make good on it or refund your money but most of the time I've been bad about not getting the decals done in the first place. Just ask half the guys that have ordered decals from me!

• i was not sure if stylin or i was being called out about the nose decals, but theni re read the post and once i saw forum favorite i figured it was not me. But i have to say stylin is very professional and if the decal is something he sold.... I'm sure he will stand behind it and if it was a decal i made.... I promise I'd make good on it or refund your money but most of the time I've been bad about not getting the decals done in the first place. Just ask half the guys that have ordered decals from me!

You stuff is worth waiting for!
    Be safe my friend

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!