FIRST POST FOR THE LADY'S

• i share your excitement, we booked at the host hotel, and we will see how that works out... if it is too much of an aggrevation then next year we will stay close but outside of host hotel... have stayed at the five star inn hotel, name is not a reflection of hotel, its cottage style, but nice just the same... locally owned. Wouldve booked there if not at the 3 picked hotels...
    We have been to maggie valley several times, on goldwing but this will be different. Do you have storage figured out? Or are you trailering? We are not trailering, never have, to me, part of the trip is riding there! We enjoy it. But the storage being limited, and I do not like any of the options for sale.... im wondering how thats going to work out. Husband said we'd pack light, that there is wash and dry area in hotel... but i am a female... I have to pack stuff that he doesnt.
    On the other hand, he has his gopro cameras, equipment, mounts, and all the batteries for that.... lol our bags will probably be about the same. We have the prp side bags, and behind seat bags, and storage behind seats.. thats it. I told him im not leaving my hair iron behind... if i have to sit with my bag between my feet!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Hello Pam. You folks have a great and careful trip to Maggie Valley. Remember to bring all the good stuff with you such as rain gear, T-shirts, Shirts, UNDERWEAR OPTIONAL) :)

• We are trailering up - my bride is packing light - hope there will be room for the Sling

We are trailering up as well. I don't think our dogs would like over a 9 hour trip in Fred. LOL
    So we will have plenty of room for storage inside the truck and also in the covered bed.
    We got a cabin because of the dogs. We would probably get thrown out of the hotel with them. ;(
    Looking so forward to putting faces with forum members and the rides they have planned for us.
    Angela which rides are you on?

• =O you let me down pam.... i need a "roughing it" partner to complain to when i can only pack 2 outfits cause my makeup and hair accesories took up the rest of the room. :00010166:
    We are on 5 and 12 :00008643:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Hi, Gals,

I'm Anita, a widow and full time RVer, and will be at the Stonebridge RV Park for SSITS. I'm way beyond the hair and makeup thing, but everything I have travels with me. That will be a different story when I take the SS from Virginia to California for the Slingshots Across America ride!

Looking forward to meeting you (and all the others) in Maggie Valley!

Glad to see a Ladies' Forum, but I see the guys just can't resist! :D

• :saint::saint::saint:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Anita,

Welcome to the lady's thread.

Looking forward to meeting you in Maggie Valley.

I believe there are several people staying at the Stonebridge RV park.

You might want to start a new thread and ask who is staying at Stonebridge.

Pam

• Anita, I believe we are on ride 005 together with scott alpha... and some women dont have to wear makeup.... and then there are the rest of us... 8|

Better yet, a thread asking where others are staying if not at 3 picked hotels would be good to know....