These Things Are Now Being Stolen

• I don't know why Polaris used that big ass brake lever cover. That shifter-brake lock works great with an after market brake lever cover. The short shifter problem sucks though.

That sticker by your ebrake handle has GOT TO GO!!! <X:D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• Bought an OKLOCK A6 from Amazon and it looks like a no-go for Slings. The part that is supposed to slip over the brake handle is too small to work with the stock handle and the lock portion is too thick to work with an aftermarket short shifter and knob.

Be aware BEFORE you purchase, your mods may mean that the lock that works for others may not for you!

@aobfarm

@gpcustoms can hook you up

• I've tried him a couple of times over a year and a half. The couple of times I could reach him he's been busy with what I would say are more important things (his health) which I didn't mind in the least, or I never get a response. Just the way things work for me sometimes...

Anyone have any input on the Status Racing ebrake handle???

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Nevermind, I took a leap of faith and bought the NRG/Status Racing unit from Slingmods. They've always taken good care of us.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• I was going to go into my servicing dealer for the recall work on the Bader Badger super fast red NA this week. One of the things we talked about doing over the winter was installing the Polaris security system that's available on the 2017 's. But in talking to him it sounds like there was also a change in the ECU in order to make the alarm work. He said this because he's installed it on a 2016 model and it ran the battery dry in a week but in the 2017 's it barely draws down. Something I'll have to keep in mind since I'm back to square one looking for an alarm with a proximity sensor.

• I was going to go into my servicing dealer for the recall work on the Bader Badger super fast red NA this week. One of the things we talked about doing over the winter was installing the Polaris security system that's available on the 2017 's. But in talking to him it sounds like there was also a change in the ECU in order to make the alarm work. He said this because he's installed it on a 2016 model and it ran the battery dry in a week but in the 2017 's it barely draws down. Something I'll have to keep in mind since I'm back to square one looking for an alarm with a proximity sensor.

You going to MV aren't you? Tripod just posted this in another thread. Take a look (Sorry link takes you to TDS)

Ultimate Alarm Installs at Maggie Valley. GPS tracking, proximity, 2 way alert | Polaris Slingshot Forum

• I was surprised when I saw several gas caps for the Slingshot on EBay, starting as low as $29 & free shipping. Don't know how well they work, though.