Quick Jack Group Buy

• I'm not looking for what we can get anywhere on the internet from any of your competitors. I'm looking for your best deal so I can deliver more than 25 guaranteed sales quicker than you return phone calls

Very good Sir - I'm kinda at a disadvantage here cause I was trained to never ask a question you don't know the answer to - guess I'm kinda naive in this area - I woulda thought they would at least want to discuss it ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• One of the things the salesman already threw at me was the free shipping - suggestions to counter that???

The last group buy i hosted was a few years ago for the Gopro Motorsport package on the ducati forums, the rep was hell bend on not giving us anything but shipping, I just came straight up and said you have two choices you either give us a deal or i contact the guys at contour(that was what competing with it...yes i am showing some age here).

They didn't give us a reduced price but they beefed up the packages with extra batteries and mounts giving us about $150 in "free" accessories .

If they want to they can say Pay for the 3500 retail and we will upgrade to the 5000 for free or pay for the 5000 and we will upgrade to the 7000, etc there are way to get around MAP if they are willing to think outside the box.

If not take Bestbuy/target during black friday as an example, they can't discount apple product so they offer a $50+ gift card with it..... if there is a will there is a way.

There are ways to give people the feeling of getting a deal if you really want to make a sale, which to be honest is all that we are looking for. I mean if you are considering buying this jack and you are not a professional mechanic you are likely to be in the financial position where a couple hundred is just coffee money and not something that would prevent you from buying something you want.

All that we are looking for is to feel good about buying our fancy jack and when the wifes/GFs ask about it we can say but i got a really good deal on it so i couldn't pass it up.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Very good Sir - I'm kinda at a disadvantage here cause I was trained to never ask a question you don't know the answer to - guess I'm kinda naive in this area - I woulda thought they would at least want to discuss it ;(

Nope. You're the one with the advantages - 25+ no work on their part quick sales advantages.

Just like court Bill - you are in control and you know you have the winning hand. Might as well break out the Cohiba and highball glass.

Have fun with it. Give em shit - they're regular guys like us they just have a better job. If they can't treat you like the 2017 customer of the year then force them up to the plate. You've done all the hard work now they step up or you step off.

You got this sir. Just be you.

• Imma listening real close here cause obviously you got a lot more experience here. In that vein - we know the only difference between the 3500 lb and the 5000 lb is an upgraded pump - if I can get him on the phone and ask him to sell 30 5000's at the 3500's price then negotiate the +\- on the other sizes after I lock him in on the 5000's ??? What ya think - am I on the right track??

• Bill

Tell him to prove you are not just going to buy 1 and be done you will give him the contact information for all 25 buyers.
    He can call each one to confirm

He can even make it an all or nothing kind of deal Like Bill hans has, need to get 25 or w/e orders to get it a XXX price. not a single one will be shipped until we get all the orders in if they aren't in within a week then the whole thing is off.

or something along those lines.

• Bill

Tell him to prove you are not just going to buy 1 and be done you will give him the contact information for all 25 buyers.
    He can call each one to confirm

I was gonna use that and tell him until he got all the confirmed orders - no discount to show him we were serious. I think they are suspicious cause I already bought one and they just can't seem to believe somebody can be in this just to do sumthin nice for somebody else

• Actually why not try and call Northerntool, they sell them and it is likely that there is one local to everyone so we could have a ship to store type of thing, they might be interested in moving 30 units.

And they carry the full Bend Pak line up so those wanting a 2/4 post can get it.

Automotive + Car Scissor Lifts | Automotive Lifts: Auto Lifts, Car Lifts
    | Automotive | Northern Tool + Equipment

• thats the Cadillac version of ours, ours is a cheaper version of that made by the same company , different division though.

Anyway the main thing is while we might be small potatoes to an oversee company we might be a big purchase to northern tool.

• Bill, their offer of free shipping is nothing. Their website already offers that to anyone placing an order. Therefor it is no big deal. They may not have the stock on hand to ship all right now.

I have always dealt with people using the concept that everyone has a boss, go above the VP. Someone should care about losing a $40K deal.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Everyone settle down. It's not over until it's over. There is another company that we are talking with.

There's >1 way to skin a cat. Sit back, relax, and let's see where this ends up.

--
    Antony
    Plano, Texas, USA
    2016.5 Red Pearl (THE fastest color of them all!)
    "Code 3" :REDSS:

What oil do you think is best? :00000004: