While still Egg hunting....came across this jem

• My trip to Alpha Powersport EH!

So I was cruising along in the old forums, fishing for those easter eggs because I am completely bored at work...

Came across this thread from last year and found myself re-reading the entire thing. Loved this thread then, and still think it is awesome now. Also picked up some sight seeing tips on the way to SSITR.

I am sure I speak for everyone else here when I say @Slingshot Garage, we need you to go on another trip! Call it "Road Trip 2 -- @SundreSlingQueen Gets her V8" :SUNSETSS:

I think we need a new epic to follow.

• Thanks @MBMedic Ya it's been almost a year since that trip. It is a good story tho anyone who wants to get to know me better it's a good read. I've gone back a time or 2 and read some. You'll laugh and cry.
    Maybe it's about time I started adding to that thread. Had a few people bring it up in the last bit. I was amazed by the outpouring of support I had man even when I got to Wisconsin and ran into a few people who actually knew who I was. Totally blew my mind. Hey your that guy from Canada I saw u on facebook or the forum ur that slingshot garage dude. And Izak and I just stared at each other like what? When your from a small town of 2500 in Alberta this is mind bending. It wasn't until after that I realized just how many people were following along.
    Yes Maybe I will have to plan another adventure.
    My Trip to. .............Eh!

• Sadly no most of the slingshot events are during busy season at the park and I just can't get away. This is how the whole sundre sling fest idea came about. If I couldn't leave maybe if I invited them here they would come here. We were trying to have it the week before that so people from Canada that were going could stop here on the way. Any slingshot stopping by the rv park gets the vip treatment, free laser stuff, and some seriously cool backroad rides. Well and ya if you don't have a turbocharged slingshot I'll let ya take mine for a spin. Warning you'll like it and want one lol. Ask @SLLE Canada I let him go for a rip :thumbsup:

• Mark, Mr. @Slingshot Garage garage you and Shawna are some of the coolest down to earth people we know. We can't wait to get together and visit with you guys again, if it ever stops snowing around here. And yes let's plan a little get together the weekend before Sling Shot in the Rockies for anyone with a Sling who wants to get together here in western Canada.
    I am currently on vaca with the family in BC. Got a ticket on way down from a smart assed Sheriff around Bragg Creek. So may fight it just on principle, so a extra road trip this summer.
    Take care and we'll be in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• That the weekend of the 8-9th?

Not sure we can hit that on the way there. The wife used up a lot of favors to get SSITR off. Think she now works the weekend.

Rats.

I do have a RCMP friend of mine posted in Chestermere outside of Calgary. May need to add time to manage a visit up to Sundre when I go out there.

• Ya I have actually talked about it with the wife lol. Like man wouldn't it be nice to drive around the states and visit our fellow forum members. That would be so cool. If only I had the time to do it. Man that would be an adventure unto itself.
    My Trip to anywhere and everywhere USA EH!
    @Shatneyman