Selling 2016 SL

• Hello all, I am unfortunately selling my 2016 SL. My family is expanding and I have to go buy a home and get away from renting. Here is a list of everything I have done to it... Please let me know if you want more photos or videos.

Carbon Fiber Mirrors
    Carbon Fiber Fascia
    Cycle Springs steering wheel
    Cycle Springs shift knob
    Floor mats and mats inside the glovebox and storage areas.
    RGB Halo Rings Multi-colored
    Canadian Headlight conversion kit
    6 LED ultra bright Headlights
    Alpha Variable Exhaust
    Alpha SS Headers
    Alpha Cold Air Intake
    Fuzeblock with wiring harness
    TricLED SpoilerBladez w/blinker module (brand new still in package, never installed them.)

I also have every original part that goes to the Slingshot as well. I currently have it listed at $23,000 but would be willing to work with fellow forum members. Only 5000mi on it.

Thank you for looking and considering.

- Mateo

• @Mateo, Congrats on the expansion of your family, and good luck with the pending sale of your Sling. I hope you stay in touch!!! And somewhere down the line...I hope you are afforded the opportunity to...well...you know...get back in the saddle again!!!! Keep hope alive!!! :thumbsup:

• Congratulations and condolences. But you cant sell it until you make the Hill Country ride because I am coming and I think you owe me two drinks (Cokes). That is one of the reasons I was going out there. :00000436:

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• @BILLMARTIN here is s chance for your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app