dharmab now selling slingshots and other fun toys !!!

• Dharma's retirement has officially ended! It was fun, lasted 3 years... but now it is time to go back to work! He is now back in the sales world - selling fun fun toys at ‪#‎VillageMotorsports‬ - we have the full selection of ‪#‎Polaris‬, ‪#‎Suzuki‬, ‪#‎Kawasaki‬, ‪#‎Yamaha‬ - motorcycles, offroad vehicles and ATVs, all the accessories you would need and we provide full service!
    If I can be of any service for any of your fun needs, please call me at 540-854-8800 and ask for Dharma!!

JULY 16, 2016 - MEET & GREET WITH REFRESHMENTS AND SLINGSHOT RIDES WITH DHARMA ON BEAUTIFUL BACK ROADS!! Please RSVP so we have an idea of how many people will be coming - it will be very fun!

Visit me on Facebook for exciting news and pictures! -
    https://www.facebook.com/dharma.benincasa

OR email me for any inquiries -
    dharma@villagemotorsportsva.com

• I thought village was getting out of the sling business. Is this the one in Winchester?

For those who don't know, dharma is a bad-ass straight up guy. I would let him date my sister, if he wasn't so old, and she married.

Outstanding news for our community.

Happy news on the bright side! Yay!

• eric thanx for the endorsement ! you are such a funny guy. Cameron greetings, you are probably about 2 hours from us. this is a great place to work , family run out in the country. there are lots of fun twisty roads not that far from the dealership. depending on how long folks want to go for the meet and greet i thought we could leave around 1 and come back whenever. we would not be coming back to the store. we are in Unionville va

• eric thanx for the endorsement ! you are such a funny guy. Cameron greetings, you are probably about 2 hours from us. this is a great place to work , family run out in the country. there are lots of fun twisty roads not that far from the dealership. depending on how long folks want to go for the meet and greet i thought we could leave around 1 and come back whenever. we would not be coming back to the store. we are in Unionville va

I'm very interested. I will probably come to you guys for my 20k service.

• @dharmab. I'm only a few miles from route 3 and 20. We're going to set a date with you for service real soon. I think there's four of us, five if Cameron comes to.

We'll give you a call ahead of time to see what you're service schedule looks like and what we think needs to be done.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• @dharmab congratulations sir!

I'll definitely make the meet and greet. Will also contact you soon about some service work as you are closer to me than the West Virginia dealership and the Northern Virginia dealers are straight garbage for service.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Congrats on the new gig @dharmab . I can second, tenth or one-hundredth Dharma being a down to earth good guy.

Hey Dharma, I told you I might copy your steering wheel. It's not completely the same, if I recall you had slit, not circle cut outs.

That steering wheel has "Class" written all over it....sweeeeet!!! love it Wolf.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• you got mail.. :D

It's awesome to have you on here. I have not seen you since last year I believe. Didn't I see you at the smokes last year?

• wolf man , nice job on the new wheel, looks great ! how do you like it ? i told you i would STEER you in the right direction !

I love it and just as important, my wife loves it. It's smoother and smaller for her hands to fit around and be extremely comfortable. It gives me an excuse to wear driving gloves, because rain and sweat don't go well with the smooth steering wheel. :)