Sling Wings & Air Wings ... Looking for user feedback

• Anytime, would be great to get out for a ride. Are either of you going to SSITS?

Love to, but it's 14+ hours for us, and I would spend WAY too much money on accessories if I went. Also, I have an irrational fear of bad weather in the Slingshot (mostly due to trouble seeing the road in the rain, not hydroplaning).

Muskoka this summer works for me though and, it will be interesting to ride with others. To date, I have not seen another SS on the road around here, so we should fix that!

• Love to, but it's 14+ hours for us, and I would spend WAY too much money on accessories if I went. Also, I have an irrational fear of bad weather in the Slingshot (mostly due to trouble seeing the road in the rain, not hydroplaning).
    Muskoka this summer works for me though and, it will be interesting to ride with others. To date, I have not seen another SS on the road around here, so we should fix that!

Muskoka will work for me as well, and thinking the Wasaga event in July may work too. Some great riding around Niagara if you get down this way. The tour along Niagara Falls is always a trip with all the tourists.

• Well, 4.5 hour trip under the belt for this year.

LOVE this F4 +5. Should have blew the money right up front and got this last year. Now I am sitting it the sweet spot and the wind is right off the helmet. The buffeting is way way down.

The weather today, while nice, didn't justify having the Baker Wings opened, but to simply try them out, wow do they ever let a breeze com right in on the driver and passenger! That is going to be awesome when it is hotter. As it was, the extra width while closed was perfect today because once that sun went down, it got cold. Was +2 by the time we got home, but was a great first run.

Thanks to everyone with their help in this decision. Really a worthwhile Mod.

• Muskoka will work for me as well, and thinking the Wasaga event in July may work too. Some great riding around Niagara if you get down this way. The tour along Niagara Falls is always a trip with all the tourists.

Hey @Chowder, My wife and I go to Niagara each year around Columbus Day...which is Thanksgiving for the folks up there. I think we will be towing the Slingshot with us this year. A couple of years back, we took our CanAM Spyder to the Falls. What a hit!!!!

• Hey @Chowder, My wife and I go to Niagara each year around Columbus Day...which is Thanksgiving for the folks up there. I think we will be towing the Slingshot with us this year. A couple of years back, we took our CanAM Spyder to the Falls. What a hit!!!!

Hey @Chowder, My wife and I go to Niagara each year around Columbus Day...which is Thanksgiving for the folks up there. I think we will be towing the Slingshot with us this year. A couple of years back, we took our CanAM Spyder to the Falls. What a hit!!!!

I am only a few minutes from the Falls, let me know if you plan on coming up and we can get together for a ride.