2 awesome deals in this thread...Whiskey barrel trailer...Hahn turbo with extras.

• My dog does that a lot......
    he and his ball less self runs to the door and barks with the most ferocious bark you have ever heard, but if something moves he pisses all over himself and runs away.

• Not to mention it is good to be obedient cause it's much cheaper to keep her - I ran the numbers a time or two in the last 32 years and it ain't NEVER pretty :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I ran the numbers a time or two in the last 32 years and it ain't NEVER pretty

Nah, I'll tell you what to do........
    You go and take out a 1 million dollar double indemnity life insurance policy on her, about 1 week before her brakes suddenly malfunction on the interstate and her throttle gets stuck wide open.
    The cops will NEVER EVER suspect her loving husband of 32 years of anything.
    Then take the money and go to Belize and drink bunches of crown royal on the beach.
    No one would ever suspect a thing.
    :00007555:

• Nah, I'll tell you what to do........You go and take out a 1 million dollar double indemnity life insurance policy on her, about 1 week before her brakes suddenly malfunction on the interstate and her throttle gets stuck wide open.
    The cops will NEVER EVER suspect her loving husband of 32 years of anything.
    Then take the money and go to Belize and drink bunches of crown royal on the beach.
    No one would ever suspect a thing.
    :00007555:

I'm sorry did I not mention I was a lawyer - that is the lamest story ever told to me - as I said earlier I luv flames but that is taking it a bit to far
    ;(

PS. YOU WOULD BE A LOUZY CRIMINAL :00008172:

• I must be doing something right.I must be an excellent criminal, I have never been arrested before.
    p.s., my stepsister is a judge
    :rolleyes:

You are like me - the only law we break is speeding and I'm quite sure that is due to defective ECU's :00008356:

• To own this setup all you need to do is transfer $3500.00 into my paypal account. What you see in the picture is a more than complete Hahn kit. It has both exhausts and a cold air box included. I will let the buyer provide the BOV. Its a 50mm flange and I recommend Tial. OR if you transfer 3750.00 I will order a new Tial BOV and have it shipped with everything...I will also need your factory ECU as a swap. You get my flashed ECU and I get your stock ECU....

NOW I was asked if I could help install this... I can install this but I would have to keep the bike for a few days because I have to take my time. I'm pretty good at the install but a little slower than some. :-) I will charge $500.00 to make this a turn key solution.

FIRST PERSON TO TRANSFER 3500.00 INTO MY PAYPAL GETS IT ALL. FIRST PERSON TO TRANSFER 3750.00 GET IT ALL AND THE TIAL BOV. FIRST PERSON TO TRANSFER 4250.00 GETS IT INSTALLED AND TURN KEY. AND I POLISH IT UP LIKE NEW JEWELERY....AND I WILL GIVE YOU A COIL COVER TO MATCH THE HAHN LOGO AND NEW SPARKPLUG

GUESS THIS WOULD HELP. EBAY @ RABTECH.COM is my paypal account. Send it as a gift so they don't kill me with fees. And as always, no warranty is expressed or implied. It works flawlessly. And will make you smile. That is all I can tell ya..

• I know which I would pick. 4250 all the way. Hey if you need to sell that side exit separately I'll bet Pigmanfu would want it.

Yea. I would say that the owner could hang out while I install it but I get so many work calls that I have to leave for during the day. It's just hard to stay on one thing... but I can get it knocked out in a week for sure. Most likely in a few days.

• I don't think anyone is going to have this good of a deal. And it's spring time. So if your looking for a lot of power and some bling this is it...

And remember for 500.00 labor I have to jack the engine up and remove the pan and drill the oil return into the block. And thread it. Then put the pan back on...NONE of this grease on a drill bit and vacuum stuff for my installs..

Also if you want a AFR and boost gauge just make sure it's here if I'm doing the install. I recommend the AEM Failsafe. But any of the other name brands are fine.

• Yea. I would say that the owner could hang out while I install it but I get so many work calls that I have to leave for during the day. It's just hard to stay on one thing... but I can get it knocked out in a week for sure. Most likely in a few days.

yeah, there's that damned 'Work' word getting in the way. :p All kidding aside for those of you considering a Turbo, This is a hell of a deal even at the Turnkey price. :thumbup: