Good dealers are also around

• My Dealer "Rollin Fast" in NJ about 25 mile from me is a excellent dealer, last Saturday I picket up my SS from re call and I we took our new roof top with us for installation [was to cold to do in our Garage). One of his mechanics did not show up for work, so he said we (Barbie and I) can use a Workstation and use all the tool we need, and we did. See the Pictures bellow (all this Bikes and ATV are not mine).

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• My Dealer "Rollin Fast" in NJ about 25 mile from me is a excellent dealer, last Saturday I picket up my SS from re call and I we took our new roof top with us for installation [was to cold to do in our Garage). One of his mechanics did not show up for work, so he said we (Barbie and I) can use a Workstation and use all the tool we need, and we did. See the Pictures bellow (all this Bikes and ATV are not mine).

So, how was it on the ride home? what differences from your old top? does it echo or make it louder?

• So, how was it on the ride home? what differences from your old top? does it echo or make it louder?

Well it was cold, so I did not go over 60 MPH, and no I could not hear an echo except me thinking out loud how awesome the top looks. I got so many thumbs up in this short distance it was unbelievable.
    I can not sop to say thanks to @Painter

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Well it was cold, so I did not go over 60 MPH, and no I could not hear an echo except me thinking out loud how awesome the top looks. I got so many thumbs up in this short distance it was unbelievable.I can not sop to say thanks to @Painter

You are very welcome my friend!