Report your current weather here.

• 119 today, but they say we should drop down to 104 next Tuesday - just hope we don’t get humidity with it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I couldn't find the graphic I wanted from the local station. But what you DON'T see here is that the humidity is 50% or higher. We're at 34 days above 100 degrees already - average is 28 for the ENTIRE year. At least 6 days in the last month have tied or beaten the record for high temperatures, some set just last year. It's getting to where even us Texan's are going "WTF!!".

• the heat index can be crazy when you add in humidity. I can’t imagine what it’s like for those experiencing 100+ temps with 40% or higher humidity

• the heat index can be crazy when you add in humidity. I can’t imagine what it’s like for those experiencing 100+ temps with 40% or higher humidity

Add about 10 degrees for the 50% humidity. Heat indexes in the 110-117 range. Weather Warnings and Advisories every single day.

Town has put limits on the water we can use - I'm in the "lucky" zone - I can water my lawn 1 day per week (Wednesday). Just a mile west of me and they can't water at all. I'm glad that I put astroturf in the back yard a couple years ago - front is still St. Augustine.

• They only allow us to water twice a week the two days depend if your address is odd or even. If you have a well of pumping from a lake or river it is still the same.

we are limited to watering either before sunrise or after sunset - no other limits, we can let it run all night just not during daylight hours. But despite the crazy heat we are not currently in a water shortage the snowpack has been feeding our aquifer very well and continues to do so

• if heatwaves were worse in the 1930's than they are now how can we blame global warming?

• good news! Yesterday we hit 119 degrees. This tied our record for July 26 - now the good news is that the record we tied was set on July 26 1933 which clearly shows there has been no global warming in 90 years!

• Was 81 on the creek today - had to put the fan on low -just brutal here in the valley :00008172:

Man that was tuff.

You need to put an ice bucket in front of fan for little better cooling.

It’s almost like back in Texas here and somebody has to check out the couch, so I guess that’s me. I just will have to sacrifice for the family.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• 4:55 am here and 91 degrees on my back patio - - - pretty normal for this time of year in the desert. Getting ready to take the Sling out to help my wife setup at her Farmers Market. Saturday is the only one running of Summer the others all close down because of the heat. This one they move indoors