Slingshots Booze & Blues (Thu, Sep 22nd 2016, 8:00am - Sun, Sep 25th 2016, 8:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Booze & Blues

Thu, Sep 22nd 2016, 8:00 am - Sun, Sep 25th 2016, 8:00 pm

Clarksville, VA 23927, USA

Participants

24 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 22nd 2016, 8:00 am
  • Holy Crap. What is that stuck in there?

Need me to hit the road to come help you?

Oops. See you got help. Don't know why i didn't see that when i first replied.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Well here is my initial reaction. Lol

So i was doing about 40 or 45 in a 35mph zone in Farmville Va, when all of a sudden and out of nowhere i see a cop on my butt - no lights though. So I'm thinking he wants to get by.

I know i had just passed the car on my left and he was a ways back, i turned on my right turn signal, glanced in the right hand mirror, saw nothing, and proceeded to get in the right hand lane (all rather quickly).

Next think i hear is a horn, a squelch of tires and then i see it.

Another cop on my right. Wtf?.

Turns out i almost collided with them.

Then of course you know what happens next. Pretty blue lights. Dang i wish i had the halo lights so i could have matched them then.

So i pull into a shopping lot and both are behind me with lights on. Had i had a @rabtech set up i would have never stopped. But of course @rabtech wasn't there to school me on this.

Then this very cute deputy comes up - yes she was a female - and i apologized explaining that these very powerful machines lacked a certain visibility on the right hand side but if she would just sit in my lap she could see it for herself.

Well that didn't work well so she asked for my license which Michelle already had handy (and was smirking the entire time).

After a few minutes she came back and said that she just wants us to be safe especially with this type of vehicle, gave me my license back and left.

So i pulled out and then they did and passed me. Michelle laughing all the way.

It wasn't until we got home that i told her that i placed all the extra beer cans under her seat.

Hehehe

Ok, gotta outside and put my sleeping bag in the dog house.

• I guess it was a good thing you didn't have your license tucked down in your blouse!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I came thru Santee to Manning on 95 on the way home to Georgetown yesterday. If you decide to detour to Myrtle Beach I am 35 miles south give me a shout.

Thanks ..next to Marine Air Base...... F-18 all over really cool! Will be heading home soon but thanks ......seeeeeee that's
    brotherhood!