DDMWorks Christmas Vacation.

• I'm still waiting on @V-SHOTs Welter exhaust... To be honest, he's kinda taking forever... Forum brothers and sisters, be aware!

I gave V-SHOT nothing and he still hasn't shipped his 2.0 exhaust so he can get the 2.5... Don't do business with him!!! You've been warned!!!

• I am running the Hahn Side exhaust but it was not designed for the HP we are getting with a built motor and it is costing me HP - so we are going to have to build something custom. With 2 objectives - Quieter and less restrictive a bit of a challenge but fortunately for me I know people!

Me too!

• Sorry @sideseatdriver it is made to work in conjunction with a turbo. So you would have to step things up a bit

@MACAWS please keep me posted as I've been searching for the same solution. Quiet but free flowing. It's the only component I'm missing. I'm guessing 385 hp isn't enough for you? Lol

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• @MACAWS please keep me posted as I've been searching for the same solution. Quiet but free flowing. It's the only component I'm missing. I'm guessing 385 hp isn't enough for you? Lol

I will answer you second question first - NO, my target is 450 and a new exhaust would get me there

I am not sure what you are running but Alpha offers a very quiet free flowing exhaust, It just doesn't work with my turbo as none of the key components line up. If they did It we be installed by now.

Have a great holiday

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I will answer you second question first - NO, my target is 450 and a new exhaust would get me there
    I am not sure what you are running but Alpha offers a very quiet free flowing exhaust, It just doesn't work with my turbo as none of the key components line up. If they did It we be installed by now.

Have a great holiday

@MACAWS are you referring to the alpha side exhaust as that is what I have now? You think I can push 450 with it? (Ddm motor, alpha turbo and alpha turbo headers) no one has dynoed my exact setup from what I have seen so far.

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• no one has dynoed my exact setup from what I have seen so far.

I tried to...... Just didn't work out for me....Maybe next month I can put up some numbers...

Actually I did make a couple of pulls and I cant remember what they were. @MACAWS what was the hp and torque numbers on my pulls before it got smokey in the room?

• I tried to...... Just didn't work out for me....Maybe next month I can put up some numbers...
    Actually I did make a couple of pulls and I cant remember what they were. @MACAWS what was the hp and torque numbers on my pulls before it got smokey in the room?

You pull on the loaded Dyno were in the 430's so I am sure with the set up you have once everything gets worked out 450+ is doable.
    But you have the extra quiet exhaust - I think Alpha makes 2 versions of their side exhaust but I am not familiar wit the entire program
    Yours is quiet I will give you that.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You pull on the loaded Dyno were in the 430's so I am sure with the set up you have once everything gets worked out 450+ is doable.But you have the extra quiet exhaust - I think Alpha makes 2 versions of their side exhaust but I am not familiar wit the entire program
    Yours is quiet I will give you that.

430 - 450 with my quiet Alpha side exhaust would be great. Didn't I read that was an unloaded Dyno? Whatever that means? So the actual Dyno numbers would be less?

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• 430 - 450 with my quiet Alpha side exhaust would be great. Didn't I read that was an unloaded Dyno? Whatever that means? So the actual Dyno numbers would be less?

No that was on a loaded Dyno so the numbers are real!

Actually a few weeks earlier his same motor with a Hahn Turbo and Race Exhaust broke 500 hp on the unloaded run.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• ohh that's what it was. The 510 was unloaded ... still not sure what that means. I'm excited for 450 now!! I've spooled to 13psi on my stock motor and the turbo was begging for more. Can't wait to feed it because it's HUNGRY!!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• ohh that's what it was. The 510 was unloaded ... still not sure what that means. I'm excited for 450 now!! I've spooled to 13psi on my stock motor and the turbo was begging for more. Can't wait to feed it because it's HUNGRY!!

I can promise you tat you will not be disappointed
    However once you start you can't stop - you will be selling your services on a dark street corner trying to score more

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!