Sad News But Hopefully A Great Beginning

• I've only purchased a couple of things from Rist Rocket Racing (RRR) but loved what I got - especially the camera mounting brackets

In any event I went to their website to see what Black Friday deals could get me because I had my eye on the Cable Covers and saw this ...

I got my Cable Covers but wanted to share - I'm sure many of you have had some of their great products on your Sling too. If you've been holding off on a purchase now may be the time and hopefully Brian's new adventures are great for him and hopefully a new owner will the love the Sling as much and treat us a great as Brian has

• I still don't have the port and polish. I was waiting for cold weather where I would not lose as much riding time. I wonder if any are left in inventory? I would be very interested.

Just got in contact with them on Facebook. They are still accepting port and polish jobs. Also have camera mounts left.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?