Not feeling the Love-A little bummed , Oh well

• I was at Cycle springs a couple weeks ago and got a awesome 3D wing, now its on SALE much cheaper and its a NO go on matching price :( And I would have just turned around and spent it there.. Maybe its just me hoping for too much.. Oh well, still love my wing..

• I know the feeling. Last week I received a bulk order of 9MM ammo at the best price I have seen in several years. Two days ago the same site (and other retailers) offered an equal quality brand for half the price when you include the rebate.
    Moral: if we don't absolutely gotta have it before the middle of October or so, wait for Black Friday.

• You can never have too much ammo.
    Let us in on the secret location of the good quality inexpensive ammo.
    I think I may be below 10k rounds of 5.56 and 5k rounds of 9mm.
    Could probably use another couple thousand rounds of .45 too.
    Would hate to run out :00008356::00008356::00008356:

• Is that all?

I am ashamed to say it, but yes, that is all. :thumbdown::(
    I should have never let my supply of 9mm and .45 get so low.
    Especially since my Kriss Vector uses .45.
    And since people say you can't hunt with a AR or 5.56........
    those damn squirrels and deer better watch out for those green tip LAP steel core penetrators, they might not know that those can't hurt them :00007505:

• You can never have too much ammo.
    Let us in on the secret location of the good quality inexpensive ammo.
    I think I may be below 10k rounds of 5.56 and 5k rounds of 9mm.
    Could probably use another couple thousand rounds of .45 too.
    Would hate to run out.

Yeah, you're low.

Especially since my Kriss Vector uses .45.

That particular toy is made right here in my town and I don't own one yet. Damn.

Sounds like you need to start reloading.

• That particular toy is made right here in my town and I don't own one yet. Damn.

That Kriss is one sweet ass shooting gun.
    Everyone that shoots it just LOVES it.
    I still have not shot my latest addition to the family.
    Can't wait to shoot the IWI Tavor.
    Another eater of my 5.56 stockpile, LOL

• That Kriss is one sweet ass shooting gun.Everyone that shoots it just LOVES it.
    I still have not shot my latest addition to the family.
    Can't wait to shoot the IWI Tavor.
    Another eater of my 5.56 stockpile, LOL

I had one of the 1st FDE Tavors sold, and then converted it to 9mm as soon as the kits were released at ShotShow... 3 weeks ago I received my long awaited Tax Stamp for a RatWorx ZRX internal suppressor for my Tavor. It sounds equivalent to a .22 rifle shooting high quality subsonic ammo without a can attached. 8)<3

• I had one of the 1st FDE Tavors sold, and then converted it to 9mm as soon as the kits were released at ShotShow... 3 weeks ago I received my long awaited Tax Stamp for a RatWorx ZRX internal suppressor for my Tavor. It sounds equivalent to a .22 rifle shooting high quality subsonic ammo without a can attached. 8)<3

You know the rule - pics or it didn't happen.

And another thread epicly derailed.