• Hello all,

Been a while since I posted much but I came across this and I am going to try it out in my car and my Slingshot. I will give you some feedback on my personal findings but I am sure it can't hurt and could be a great benefit overall.

I am not sure if anyone has heard of this or used it before but I have not seen anyone mention it on the forums yet. Looks like a great product.

Here is the link
    About Us

• Where you been Aaron - you rascal!! Hope your doing well. Looks like a really good product - @rabtech can you bless this for us :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Where you been Aaron - you rascal!! Hope your doing well. Looks like a really good product - @rabtech can you bless this for us :D

What I'm going to say is that Mobil 1 has never let me down. So I don't stray from it. My other engine had 17,000 miles on it and the valve train looked like it had never had oil poured on it.

I can't say that what he has found is bad or good. I can only say that I find no need in looking for other solutions to a problem that I don't have.

@BlackDeath how much is this oil a quart?

• It sounds more like an addition to your oil...like Extreme Polymers Extreme Polymers – Extreme Polymers LLC
    I met these guys when they were shooting a segment for Velocity.
    They filmed the segment at the place that did the cerakote on my Sling.

• After watching the video on their site I am not sure it wasn't created by witches. :):) Jesus help you if you got that stuff on a brake rotor! You wouldn't ever stop again.... :cool: :cool:

I often wonder if having to slick of surface from these additives could be a bad thing in an engine... I know some of these parts in an engine need some friction to cause the oil to have pressure and to keep it flowing in the correct spots. If you take all the friction out could it cause an issue in some engines?

• By the way.... I had rather step in a fire ant bed than get sucked into an oil thread.... :):)

So I guess you got me. @BlackDeath you owe me a cold one for getting me hooked into this thread. It's like a train wreck. You just have to see how it turns out!

ROFLMAO... I will most definitely have a cold one with you anytime @rabtech

Here is where I bought it and what I paid. $21.99 for 32oz You can buy it by the gallon and what you do with her is your business haha.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…age_o02_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put it in the Slingshot and ran it for a few minutes. The weather here is not that great atm so when it warms up possibly later I will take it out for a blast. I would imagine that the engine will run slightly cooler with less friction and should gain slight more horsepower and gas mileage due to efficiency. I do not know if it will be noticeable. It says to add 2oz to every quart of fluid be it engine oil or transmission oil etc.. It says you only need to add it every 4-5th oil change. So I will keep it in there till next year and change it, there is not a whole lot left of riding time up here in my area.

I added it to my car engine oil first and I will say I noticed my engine idle changed and it felt smoother. I will try to monitor my driving more closely and see if my mpg goes up at all. I later added it to the transmission.

• Any chance it could get rid of the angle drive noise?

• Any chance it could get rid of the angle drive noise?

There is a thread about the angle drive and changing out the fluid to something better and it did quiet it down and drive smoother. I personally used Amsoil and it made a big difference. I have also had comments from the service guys at the dealership that said they have never driven a smoother and quieter Slingshot they said it was very noticeable.

I did research and the Amsoil tested the best but you have other options like Royal Purple or Mobile 1 would be my other choices. Maybe someone can search to find the thread for StreetDoc?

Hope that helped