Neighbor selling a Silver SL 2016 with 246 miles

• He called me this morning and said that he had a 2016 SL silver for sale. It was bought new at Champion Powersports in Athens AL...

The reason for the sale: Him and his wife used to ride Harleys and go places with their friends. Sadly a few years ago their son had a motorcycle accident and lost a leg. This caused them to sell their bikes.

Skip forward a few years and he sees the SS. So him and his wife buy it thinking they could take it places. Well after a few short trips they have decided to sell it. It just scares her to much being out and exposed. It is just like new. It still has that new car smell. He has the title in hand and told me to ask 22,000.00 obo for it.

Only 2 accessories he has added are the rear view mirror and the shade over the radio.

Just wanted throw it out there and see if anybody wanted one at that price. It's not mine so if you want to make an offer to pass on to him I will.

• Might be time to swap out the angle drive and swing arm from your 2015 with this one before you sell it ?(?(?(?(?(

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE