Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• FYI to the forum: the Boston terriers are named Diezel & Daizy. They also have a cat named Jazzpurr & a gecko named Lizzy!

Doez anyone elze zee a trend here?! Lol! Love it!

Plus Milez and Izak lol. It started with him Izak means brings laughter. And we didn't want to spell it Isaac the traditional way. Wanted him to have a unique way of spelling it. And it kinda blew up from there. Now ever since all the babies furry and otherwize have had a Z in thier name lol.

• I am so thankful that @Tripod shared this with us so we were able to participate. We are so grateful for the sacrifice your whole family is making, having Crystal over there. To be able to bless and love on her just a little bit, truly was an honor. Thank you so much for including us!
    P.S. I still think ketchup and dill pickle chips are fowsty.

• I am so thankful that @Tripod shared this with us so we were able to participate. We are so grateful for the sacrifice your whole family is making, having Crystal over there. To be able to bless and love on her just a little bit, truly was an honor. Thank you so much for including us!
    P.S. I still think ketchup and dill pickle chips are fowsty.

Thanks again from both Crystal & myself!!! Hey, I loved BOTH the ketchup & the dill pickle chips!!! :P

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Tripod, is there any way that you could post an updated wish list for Crystal?

Per your request, I texted Crystal regarding her wish list. Here is her text reply, verbatim:

"Here are some things on my Amazon wishlist I haven't been able to afford that I'd like:
    -quest protein peanut butter cups
    -Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - snicker doodle flavored (they are protein cookies - yum!)
    -Le Couvent des Minimes Hikers foot healers lotion (got that from the couple that sent me a package a few weeks maybe a month back...Allison maybe? Have to look up their names. loved it!)
    -Kettle brand potato chips: honey Dijon

Extras:
    -Sheer Love Lotion by Victoria Secret
    -set of 6 dice
    -Phase 10
    -Kashi chia chocolate chip granola bars
    -any kind of healthy chips (kale, rice, sweet potato, etc...)"

God bless our troops & God bless the amazing people on this forum for the outpouring of support you have shown Crystal & continue to provide!!! Your generosity & letters of support are mind boggling. You really have no idea how much Crystal (& myself) appreciates this & how much it means to her (& to me).

• Crystal just sent this pic of one of the M777's around the perimeter of KAF. She's all excited because she got permission & will soon be able to fire it! "Ludacrystal, the Nurse of Death", lol!

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• I can do chips!! Don't know about any of the rest of the phoofie stuff, but I love chips!!

There is a package on its way to her now, coming from minimus.biz, but it won't have a note with it or anything saying who it's from. Just let her know it's from another Slinger. (There's more than just chips in it....sent her some yummies, too.)

• No thanks needed, man. Done 5 deployments myself (although not on the ground in Afghanistan), and my wife did a ground tour in Iraq. I know how much the support from home matters. Glad to be able to help even this little bit.

• No thanks needed, man. Done 5 deployments myself (although not on the ground in Afghanistan), and my wife did a ground tour in Iraq. I know how much the support from home matters. Glad to be able to help even this little bit.

I know you're still active duty but was wondering if your wife still is? Just curious...

Thank you BOTH for your service! I did 4 years USAF & 6 years USN (nuclear electrician on a fast attack sub). LOTS of veterans (& some active duty) here on the forum - LOVE IT!!!

• Le Couvent des Minimes Hikers foot healers lotion (got that from the couple that sent me a package a few weeks maybe a month back...Allison maybe? Have to look up their names. loved it!)
    I did send her this, I will get a few more ordered and send them to her, along with the hand cream also.
    I received her sweet letter this week. Amazing young lady!