Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• You got that right! Not sure who that was but I checked my side panels before pulling out.

Drivers who can't park in their own space are rude and inconsiderate jerks

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My friend from work had leaflets printed up that he carried in this car just for times like this. They said "YOU PARK LIKE A ASSHOLE"

To me its just a sign of everything that's wrong with society these days - people who only think about themselves without any consideration of others.

We live in a "Me Me Me nothing else matters" world and its dragging us down the toilet.

• Since we are on parking I gotta vent. I never parked in a handicap parking place until I was handicapped. It is bad enough when some inconsiderate bastard parks in a handicap parking place without a placard but I’ve found one even worse. I see some idiot the other day that has a placard (obviously a family member is handicap using the car) and he gets out in gym clothes and semi jogs into the store. What an asshole !! I guess most folks are really helpful to the handicapped but that few can really piss you off - makes me want to take my leg off and beat em with it - THIS IS WHAT HANDICAPPED IS BITCH!!:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Seen the same thing Bill but this guy ran into the store. Guess he was in a big hurry missing a sale or something.

Then there are those with a high dollar car that parks straddling two spots.

I am a handicapper and have the card am it is all I can do to hobble to the store.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Years ago, while driving my Grandfather-In-Laws vehicle, some woman came up to me bitching that I was taking a handicapped spot and that obviously I was not handicapped. I didn't say a word - just opened the side door and ramp and rolled out the wheelchair with him in it. Look on her face was all I needed.

• A lot of times when I see a handicap sticker particularly on a lifted four-wheel-drive truck or a motorcycle I ask myself is it a physical or mental handicap that your displaying☺️

Yeah, not that I want to derail this thread, but sometimes there are handicaps that are not visible that are still allowed handicapped parking access. (Not agreeing or disagreeing, just pointing out.) I had a friend years ago who had a handicap parking pass for hearing loss. What does that have to do with being able to get a wheelchair out of a van or walking a few extra feet in the parking lot?

• I often see the same type of selfish behavior in the market with the motorized electric shopping carts - - people who clearly dont need to use the cart taking them and leaving nothing available for those who do need them.

• Yeah, not that I want to derail this thread, but sometimes there are handicaps that are not visible that are still allowed handicapped parking access. (Not agreeing or disagreeing, just pointing out.) I had a friend years ago who had a handicap parking pass for hearing loss. What does that have to do with being able to get a wheelchair out of a van or walking a few extra feet in the parking lot?

You are absolutely correct - you can’t always tell what is wrong with a handicap person - my mother suffered with scoliosis - she was from the old school - never saw her in a pair of pants in my life and if she was going to the convenience store she was dressed to the 9’s with makeup on as any “proper southern woman” should. (Heard that many times) She got a handicap placard and as prideful as she was would go into a store walking straight up when I know she had to be in a lot of pain. To the eye she appeared nothing was wrong with her — I do pity the fool that said something to her about parking in a handicap spot:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it