• I think it's a great idea. We are avid Costco shoppers. We have even booked vacation packages through them. Great savings!
    As per the write-up, members actually purchase their Polaris through a local dealer, at the Costco price. Now, who wouldn't want to purchase a SS at a reduced price?!?!?! Everything else remains the same, as far as maintenance and service...from what I gather. Call me quirky, but I think it's a great idea. I, for one, wouldn't look down my nose at someone who bought their Sling from Costco. I'd shake his hand, give him a Slingshotinfo.com business card, and admire the fact he got his at a discount. And then, of course, I'd warn him of the "MOD MONSTER" that follows close behind the Slingshot. :00008172:

As I remember the original "deal" with Costco was no deal ...

I believe it was only a couple hundred below MSRP but had prep and delivery fees on top ..... many dealers, even when there wasn't any stock on showroom floors offered better ...

Couldn't find anything on the Costco site other than "Find a dealer" so don't know if the current offer is any better ....

I would like to hear from a dealer as to how much Costco gets as their cut since the dealer is honoring their member pricing but having to do the sale and prep ... seems your money is now going in three pockets (Polaris/Dealer/Costco) rather than two (Polaris/Dealer) so who gets their cut.....cut... I am sure its not Polaris ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Good point. I think this warrants some investigative questions at the dealer level. I'll be right back. (Just an excuse to ride down to my local dealer!)

• The costco buying program is set up with local dealers. Costco negotiates a price for members, in this case through Polaris, but you are buying from the dealer not Costco. I imagine that Costco must get something in return for referring customers.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS: