Hub Adapters???

• I've spent the better part of the day trying to figure out which hub adapter to purchase. Now, I'm reaching out. I just purchased this steering wheel from Alpha PowerSport...

Not looking at getting a Quick-Release system,...I just want to make sure I get the right adapter. From the 2nd photo, I would think I needed the
    NRG Aftermarket Steering Wheel Short Hub Adapter & Spacer for the Polaris Slingshot.
    But the write-up suggest the

Assault Aftermarket Steering Wheel Hub Adapter for the Polaris Slingshot. ?(
    Am I over-thinking this? Will any adapter work?

• Assault should work...you can call @slingmods they can tell you...hell @Turbosling will tell you

• Any Slingshot adapter will work.

I like the looks of the NRG one over the Assault, but that's just my preference. There are several options out there now.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• The assault or NRG short hub adapter will work. It is just up to you on how close you want the steering wheel to you. I run the Assault with a flat steering wheel (no dish) and it places the wheel about the same as stock. With the wheel you have purchased and the Assault it will be about 2 to 3 inches closer to you. The short hub with that wheel will put it around the stock position.

• Hello V, the Assault, NRG or DDM Hub will work with that wheel. Please let me know if you need me to call you to discuss further. I'd be happy to!

Thanks,

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Got my answer and placed my order! Thanks to everyone who had the chance to respond.

well what did you get?.... I have the same wheel from Alpha less the center button :/
    Anyway will figure that part out later.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• well what did you get?.... I have the same wheel from Alpha less the center button :/ Anyway will figure that part out later.

I picked up the DDMWorks Hub Adapter.

It actually moves the steering wheel closer to the driver. I won't know how to feel about that until I get it installed. Make sure you let Henry at Alpha know about your missing center piece. Great guy. He'll probably "quick ship" it to you.