Add rigidity with a *New Upgraded Sway Bar* By DDMWorks

• Placed my order 1st thing this morning. Should hvae it by the end of the week.

Your going to love cornering even more...its a nice difference in the twisties. Also I noticed a difference just at 85mph yesterday...my steering is not jittery as it was before. It may be working well with my RRR Bracing. It just feels a lot more stable at higher speeds. It gives you the confidence in turns as the wheel bit down - its a good up upgrade!!! :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Did you get the "D" shaped steering wheel? I have seen them in some pictures and they look really nice. Do you have a steering wheel puller or do you even need one?

Yep!! NRG from Sling Mods! I already have a puller...

Seriously, I have an actual wheel puller, though.

• Yeah, so what are you doing on Sunday, again? :00008356:

Installing new mods. But we need to make sure we get your SS done so @'sideseatdriver will be comfortable in Murphy, and the following weekend is the party for Crystal. @'V-SHOT' mods install should be pretty quick since he already has the shocks on his. the trailers arrive on November 8, and need to get 1 trailer finished for @V-SHOT to head down to Florida.

• Installing new mods. But we need to make sure we get your SS done so @'sideseatdriver will be comfortable in Murphy, and the following weekend is the party for Crystal. @'V-SHOT' mods install should be pretty quick since he already has the shocks on his. the trailers arrive on November 8, and need to get 1 trailer finished for @V-SHOT to head down to Florida.

More busy than Santa's Elf's at this time of year!!!!

• Question for the pros (and I apologize if it's a bit basic):

( @Dave@DDMWorks, @Jeff@DDMWorks, and anyone else who runs this setup)

I have a picture of the sway bar instructions where it talks about adjusting the length of the links. Clear on how to do it, but what does it do? Alter the stiffness of the ride? Any suggestions for initial settings? Will be paired with a set of @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft 's two-way QA1'S by next week, hopefully. Thoughts?

@av8ingtom, @V-SHOT, @sideseatdriver, for your reading pleasure.

• I would take your stock sway bar links and set your new adjustable sway bar links to the exact height, in other words "NO PRELOAD" on the new links at this time. After you install your new shocks then you can play with the adjustment on the shocks and sway bar until you find the setting that is best for you and your type of driving. Sway bars help transfer the force to the opposite side of the vehicle in turns to reduce body roll or SWAY in the chassis. It will take time playing with all the adjustment to get it correct for you and your driving. Remember the more you tighten up the front the more you loosen up the rear and just the opposite if you go the other way. Maybe @MACAWS or @rabtech can help you a little more for the slingshot setup. I know it took me months of driving and adjustments to get my Camaro dialed in. I am not in any way an expert on this, and I am sure that someone else in this group can give you some advice on a good setup for a slingshot. I would also use the forward holes in your new sway bar to attach the links to. The holes toward the rear of the sway bar will give you a softer ride and increased traction on the front end

• I would take your stock sway bar links and set your new adjustable sway bar links to the exact height, in other words "NO PRELOAD" on the new links at this time. After you install your new shocks then you can play with the adjustment on the shocks and sway bar until you find the setting that is best for you and your type of driving. Sway bars help transfer the force to the opposite side of the vehicle in turns to reduce body roll or SWAY in the chassis. It will take time playing with all the adjustment to get it correct for you and your driving. Remember the more you tighten up the front the more you loosen up the rear and just the opposite if you go the other way. Maybe @MACAWS or @rabtech can help you a little more for the slingshot setup. I know it took me months of driving and adjustments to get my Camaro dialed in. I am not in any way an expert on this, and I am sure that someone else in this group can give you some advice on a good setup for a slingshot. I would also use the forward holes in your new sway bar to attach the links to. The holes toward the rear of the sway bar will give you a softer ride or a looser front end.

Thanks, and especially that last part. You are the first one to give me a stright answer on that. Of course, if you're planning on being here Sunday, you can make sure I don't do something f&$!ing stupid.