Looking to get a new Windshield

• I am getting ready to buy a taller windshield for my 2015.....I am running the Bullet Speed canvas top on it....I am 6 ft tall and I was hoping for some feedback between the F4 +7 or the MadStad 13".....any pros or cons of each would be appreciated along with real life feed back.....Thanks

• I am getting ready to buy a taller windshield for my 2015.....I am running the Bullet Speed canvas top on it....I am 6 ft tall and I was hoping for some feedback between the F4 +7 or the MadStad 13".....any pros or cons of each would be appreciated along with real life feed back.....Thanks

Just bee sure that you can see over it in case it fogs up. You "WILL" know why if it ever fogs up on you. Also understand that it will be hotter in the cockpit with the taller wind screen. Less air flow. It took me about 3 day rides at 100 degrees to give away a + 6. I run the stock 2015/2016 wind screen that I cut down to the center brace (3 inches) I am 5 ft 6 inches and around 140,000 miles between the two Slingshots. Fla. - Ga - South and North Carolina - Tenn. - Ala. - Vir. I have not worn a helmet since 2015 anywhere, ball cap only.

• Just bee sure that you can see over it in case it fogs up. You "WILL" know why if it ever fogs up on you. Also understand that it will be hotter in the cockpit with the taller wind screen. Less air flow. It took me about 3 day rides at 100 degrees to give away a + 6. I run the stock 2015/2016 wind screen that I cut down to the center brace (3 inches) I am 5 ft 6 inches and around 140,000 miles between the two Slingshots. Fla. - Ga - South and North Carolina - Tenn. - Ala. - Vir. I have not worn a helmet since 2015 anywhere, ball cap only.

I saw the adjustable MadStad is able to allow airflow from the bottom of the windshield for cooling when you raise it up....just wondering if that works as it says it is suppose to?

I am 6ft and I have a F-4 5+ mines tinted and love it....120,000 miles of smiles. I also have the Baker Air Wings.

• I saw the adjustable MadStad is able to allow airflow from the bottom of the windshield for cooling when you raise it up....just wondering if that works as it says it is suppose to?

I love my MadStad windshield. It allows easy adjusting until you get the right feel.

Here are some older pictures of mine - Hindsight, I would not order a dark tint again - makes driving at night a PITA.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I have F4 +5 and have had this size since new of 2015..

I had to replace for all my fiberglas work and I destroyed it designing new body.

But really gives you good protection..

Only downfall is with turbo I get some fumes when deaccelerating nd doing to stop..

• I have F4 +5 and have had this size since new of 2015..

I had to replace for all my fiberglas work and I destroyed it designing new body.

But really gives you good protection..

Only downfall is with turbo I get some fumes when deaccelerating nd doing to stop..

The 'fumes' from exhaust depend on lots of different factors.

• I purchased a MadStad 13" adjustable and love it. I have it adjusted all the way up and it does have nice airflow through the bottom. Had a 6" on originally and over 70 mph I wanted to wear a helmet but with this windshield you get nice airflow and not all the buffeting. The best part is my wife loves it.

I have a F4-5 for sale. I am bringing it to Maggie Valley to try to sale it. Can put it on and ride with it to see if you like.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I learned that lesson with a tinted

shield on a motorcycle helmet. I had to follow my friends tail light, that was all I could see.

• Well I went ahead and bought the MadStad 13....they had a awesome sale with 15% off and free shipping so I was able to pick it up for 484.00.....which is about 140.00 cheaper than the F4....thank you all that chimed in to give me feedback....I will let you know when I get it and have it installed.....Thanks again

• Well I went ahead and bought the MadStad 13....they had a awesome sale with 15% off and free shipping so I was able to pick it up for 484.00.....which is about 140.00 cheaper than the F4....thank you all that chimed in to give me feedback....I will let you know when I get it and have it installed.....Thanks again

I look forward to seeing pictures :)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.