What are the dumb things you have done to or in your Slingshot

• Yesterday it hit 90 degrees. Wife and I headed out to lunch. Parked in the sun, came out after lunch and I feel like we both suffered 3rd deegree burns on our backs.. Holy crap the seats get hot!

Whenever you leave it outside unattended, just tip the seats forward. That keeps the sun off the back and seat bottom. It helps save your hides from burning or melting into the "vegan leather" interior

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Whenever you leave it outside unattended, just tip the seats forward. That keeps the sun off the back and seat bottom. It helps save your hides from burning or melting into the "vegan leather" interior

You ever have a moment where someone says something simple and you feel like an idiot... thats me right now... This is genius and why didnt I think of that!

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• Yesterday it hit 90 degrees. Wife and I headed out to lunch. Parked in the sun, came out after lunch and I feel like we both suffered 3rd deegree burns on our backs.. Holy crap the seats get hot!

learn to park so the sun is behind the sling, and you can also tilt the seat forward to keep the sun off - - living here in the desert as I do with days often well into the 100's I can honestly say I have felt your pain. - - - - selective parking and using the seats tilting ability should prevent future problems

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Yeah, You learn after you do that just 1 time. From now on you'll park with your back to the sun and if not, fold the seat forward.

(I learned while wearing shorts and a tank top. Just 1 time was all it took.)

• When I bought the Sling I went for the SL with a crappy radio and whatever other meaningless extras for $2500 more. Little did I know I would do away with and replace ALL the extras - some multiple times - shoulda just bought the wheels, frame, shell and tires :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• When I bought the Sling I went for the SL with a crappy radio and whatever other meaningless extras for $2500 more. Little did I know I would do away with and replace ALL the extras - some multiple times - shoulda just bought the wheels, frame, shell and tires :00008172:

Don’t forget the wrap. Sorry, you left yourself wide open.

Happy July 4!!!!!!

Keep Three Wheels Down