Looking for side by side turbo comparison charts

• Joe Mama

Changed the title of the thread from “Side by side turbo comparison charts” to “Looking for side by side turbo comparison charts”.
  • I have a Old Alpha turbo ( No Longer in business ) and 2016 when I ordered the slingshot new I had then install

Alpha Turbo and it is a 6 psi and said to be rated 280 some horsepower...

I have never regretted this purchase and so much fun to drive compared to my Vanderhall Carmel I own..

If I did not live so far away from DDM Works I would definitely be having them upgrade and go over my turbo system.

Since the early units of 2016 they sure have refined them .

I at one time was going to boost a little more but to be honest the Slingshot being so light and trying to keep

rear tire connected to road I really did not see any reason to go higher boost other than to brag how much HP ..

• Looking for a side by side comparison to what each kit has to see the difference.

They are both complete bolt-on kits.

I sense you are really trying to figure out who is "better". Because both of them are so good, it's like comparing Ferrari vs Lamborghini. Either one is going to be great. I have one of them (won't say which here) and I have absolutely NEVER regretted that decision.

• Joe Mama - Feel free to give a call and I can go over all the little details - 864-438-4949, or you can reach us after hours on the techline 864-907-6004.

Basically though all 3 of our turbo kits are pretty close to each other with the big difference between them being the turbos. The Stage 1 kit is designed for owners that want to stay on a stock engine, but get the most out of it safely, around 300hp. The Stage 2 is for those looking to build an engine and go for 400hp and the Stage 3 is designed for those wanting 500hp. The intercooler and general oil supply, water lines, etc are basically the same for all of the kits. The Stage 2 and 3 include larger fuel injectors were as the Stage 1 uses the stock fuel injectors.

Not sure if that covers what you would like to know or not. Let me know if you have any other questions or feel free to give a call also.

Thanks,

Dave