10th Annual Cyber Turkey Black Friday starts today!

• ^^It was worth a shot... May have to pause my plan of redoing all my lights this winter until the 29th...

We have the final (fingers crossed) pre-production version of those on the way for us to approve. What's crazy is the LED's in that picture is an earlier prototype and not as nice as the latest generation we have coming. I think we are on the 6th generation at this point of development on those and the single color LED's. I am not a big LED person, but these really are the first one's I would ever put on my own slingshot. More info as we have it, wish I could send a video on here of the latest ones :)

• We have the final (fingers crossed) pre-production version of those on the way for us to approve. What's crazy is the LED's in that picture is an earlier prototype and not as nice as the latest generation we have coming. I think we are on the 6th generation at this point of development on those and the single color LED's. I am not a big LED person, but these really are the first one's I would ever put on my own slingshot. More info as we have it, wish I could send a video on here of the latest ones :)

I agree completely. I like the underglow look. I cannot stand seeing the source of the light. With to each their own in mind I do not like the ones with strips attached all over the body. Fun to watch the competitions at night, just don't like the way they look in the daytime. But those look so smooth I would be pressed to not have them in strategic locations visible or not. Everything else I've got has ddm all over it, might as well try to be patient and see what the options are on these and keep the support going. Already canceled my order on the others and will await an update email, lol.

• It will be a while. I'm bring the Vanderhall to the dealer Monday for a transmission problem. If it's like most "big" problems over the holidays, I'm not expecting to see it back this year. Grrrr

let me know how it goes, we would definitely love to get a set on the Vanderhall. We can come down and pickup (hopefully the weather is nicer down there)

• ^^It was worth a shot... May have to pause my plan of redoing all my lights this winter until the 29th...

Yeah, that's the problem with my current ones. I've spent more money on them that I would like to admit, replacing multiple strands already, and now I think the controller went out.

I agree completely. I like the underglow look. I cannot stand seeing the source of the light. With to each their own in mind I do not like the ones with strips attached all over the body. Fun to watch the competitions at night, just don't like the way they look in the daytime. But those look so smooth I would be pressed to not have them in strategic locations visible or not. Everything else I've got has ddm all over it, might as well try to be patient and see what the options are on these and keep the support going. Already canceled my order on the others and will await an update email, lol.

I'm with you. The current ones (that went out) are under-glow - I keep bottoming out and tearing them out. I'm hoping that these ones are white on the outside when not lit and that they could blend in a little better against the white paint.

Dave@DDMWorks ? How do they look when not lit?

• I agree completely. I like the underglow look. I cannot stand seeing the source of the light. With to each their own in mind I do not like the ones with strips attached all over the body. Fun to watch the competitions at night, just don't like the way they look in the daytime. But those look so smooth I would be pressed to not have them in strategic locations visible or not. Everything else I've got has ddm all over it, might as well try to be patient and see what the options are on these and keep the support going. Already canceled my order on the others and will await an update email, lol.

Sent you a message over on the Facebook ;)

• When they are turned off, we will have 2 options, either a dark gray finish or a white finish to the RGB strips. We are waiting on the most recent generation we have created to show up, it shipped out last week. The white blends into white paint extremely well and the dark gray blends into the black panels pretty good also. Attached is the previous generation RGB that we tested, the new generation showing up should look very close to this also.