It's Not a Car! It's Not a Car?

• To be clear, let's face it, nobody knows what an autocycle is. The SS is a 3-wheeled car, period. It has seats you sit in side by side, a seat belt, and a 5-speed auto shift. UNLIKE the can am spyder which is a 3-wheeled motorcycle BECAUSE it has a saddle, passenger sits behind, and shifts like a motorcycle. Honestly, state governments did Polaris a favor by allowing them to be registered as motorcycles simply to get them to market quickly and not having a special classification for it. The trend towards the term autocycle is just beginning, and my opinion is that in the future only a car license will be needed with no helmet requirement. However, until all the states catch up, if your state registers it as a motorcycle, and said state has a helmet requirement, then one must be worn, although enforcement might be lacking. If you go into detail with every question from the uninitiated public, you'll get nodules on your vocal cords. KISS, it's a 3-wheeled car, and it's amphibious!! :>)

• To be clear, let's face it, nobody knows what an autocycle is. The SS is a 3-wheeled car, period. It has seats you sit in side by side, a seat belt, and a 5-speed auto shift. UNLIKE the can am spyder which is a 3-wheeled motorcycle BECAUSE it has a saddle, passenger sits behind, and shifts like a motorcycle. Honestly, state governments did Polaris a favor by allowing them to be registered as motorcycles simply to get them to market quickly and not having a special classification for it. The trend towards the term autocycle is just beginning, and my opinion is that in the future only a car license will be needed with no helmet requirement. However, until all the states catch up, if your state registers it as a motorcycle, and said state has a helmet requirement, then one must be worn, although enforcement might be lacking. If you go into detail with every question from the uninitiated public, you'll get nodules on your vocal cords. KISS, it's a 3-wheeled car, and it's amphibious!! :>)

And it flies. Or so I'm told...still looking for that mod.