What do you carry

• Considering the ammo shortages, my local store that DOES stock ammo limits customers to 1 box range, 1 box defense sooooooo ammo shopping now on my weekend to do list... ugh.

Around here, during the last shortage, We just bring 4-5 buddies that don't shoot a lot with us so the 1 or 2 shooters get 2-3 boxes each at each store we go to that day.

Kinda like when the grocery store has a "12 items or less" line and I argue with the person behind me that, "My wife and are 2 people so we can have 24 items. To make you feel better, we will ring them up 12 at a time. It will take longer, but I can tell you are a person that appreciates procedure over efficiency. That should make you happy, because we were both in line before you".:)

• Around here, during the last shortage, We just bring 4-5 buddies that don't shoot a lot with us so the 1 or 2 shooters get 2-3 boxes each at each store we go to that day....

My wife did suggest that; I may do that or I may cling to the excuse so I can go frequently to look at pew pews...

• For once I managed to buy all the ammo I want when the prices were down. I felt a bit like a hoarder buying ammo I didn't 'need' but during the last shortage (thanks Obama) I got down to my last brick of .22 and I wasn't happy. So when availability came up, I bought some. Then when prices came down I got more (i.e. I bought 5,000 rounds of .22 for $165. This morning I saw an advertised sale for 2,000 rounds for $265). Then more. Same with .223 and 9mm. Everything else I load myself and keep a supply of. Now I'm looking at prices that are more than double what I paid and I just don't care. I'm shootin' what I got.

Now if I could just hit the stock market right like that I'd be able to buy more ammo at today's prices...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• For once I managed to buy all the ammo I want when the prices were down. I felt a bit like a hoarder buying ammo I didn't 'need' but during the last shortage (thanks Obama) I got down to my last brick of .22 and I wasn't happy. So when availability came up, I bought some. Then when prices came down I got more (i.e. I bought 5,000 rounds of .22 for $165. This morning I saw an advertised sale for 2,000 rounds for $265). Then more. Same with .223 and 9mm. Everything else I load myself and keep a supply of. Now I'm looking at prices that are more than double what I paid and I just don't care. I'm shootin' what I got.

Now if I could just hit the stock market right like that I'd be able to buy more ammo at today's prices...

Now is the time to sell your ammo for double or triple. There is your "stock market" profits. The best stock market people invest in what they know.;)

• Now is the time to sell your ammo for double or triple. There is your "stock market" profits. The best stock market people invest in what they know.;)

Yeah, I thought about that but I still won't have enough dollars to effectively defend myself so I'll stick with bullets.

Image result for 'bullets not for sale' meme

The hills are aliiiiive, with the sound of freeeeedom!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I must admit I am always amazed how the media will make it sound like anyone who has more than one gun and any decent quantity of ammo is some kind of terrorist - - headlines like "A cache of weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition were confiscated"

my wife an I only own 2 guns, both 9mm and we always stock over 100o rounds - - most people I know that own a few guns easily have "thousands of rounds of ammunition - - and I guess the media would also call it a cache of weapons

=O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• I must admit I am always amazed how the media will make it sound like anyone who has more than one gun and any decent quantity of ammo is some kind of terrorist - - headlines like "A cash of weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition were confiscated"

my with an I only own 2 guns, both 9mm and we always stock over 100o rounds - - most people I know that own a few guns easily have "thousands of rounds of ammunition - - and I guess the media would also call it a cash of weapons

=O

Actually, they would call it a “cache”...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Actually, they would call it a “cache”...

you shouldn't assume the media can spell any better than I can

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Orangeman I have a semi-auto IWI Tavor TS12 I’m rather fond of. Also the Kel-Tec KSG pump. Amongst others... Huge fan of shotguns in general!

Surprisingly the only shotgun I have is a Mossberg 500 Chainsaw that was a gift years ago and have never fired it .... maybe I need to re-evaluate my collection ... wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Surprisingly the only shotgun I have is a Mossberg 500 Chainsaw that was a gift years ago and have never fired it .... maybe I need to re-evaluate my collection ... wink-squared

There is no such thing as “too many guns” OR “too much ammo”... :evil:

• The more common media term I hear is “arsenal.” I was watching local news a few weeks ago. Police entered a home on a drug warrant & found an “arsenal” which they then proceeded to show. One cheesy 9mm handgun, a run of the mill 12-gauge pump shotgun and a bolt action rifle; there was MAYBE 200 rounds of ammo. ARSENAL?! Really?

They choose their words & euphemisms for dramatic effect...