Auto transport companies

• Very nice sling! Rear speaker pods. I have to say you are getting experience in all conditions right of the bat! Enjoy!

• Congrats. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for this? Or at least a close ballpark?

It is manual or automatic?

It’s a manual. I test drove an automatic (2021 but without paddle shifters) and did not like the feel at all. Shifts were very rough and didn’t really let you run through the gears at a high enough RPM. Really jerky feeling.
    It was new, but a dealer demo with 1800 miles. It already had the center console bag, both behind the seat bags, dash bags and rear speakers. Was stuck at MSRP but no charge for the accessories. Still had to pay the freight and dealership set up fees that added a little more than 2k.
    Finally back to home sweet home.

My beautiful wife who enables me.

Look on my daughter’s face for the first ride was priceless!

• She’s going to turn 13 this summer and already told the wife I’m going to start teaching her to drive in it this summer. It is by far the easiest and most forgiving clutch I’ve ever used and handles likes dream. Then she will be able to bypass the millennial anti theft device for the rest of her life.
    I won’t be letting her take it out by herself, but I’m looking forward to some great daddy daughter time before she starts hating me when she’s a teenager.

• Very cool... I did the same thing in 2019... Bought a Slingshot in Georgia, got on here and got advice and flew to Georgia to pick it up and drive it home to Denver...

Best way to go.... I am glad you had fun and enjoyed the ride.

I have since traded the 2019SLR and got a 2020R with paddles... With the new trans tune and slingshot mode... I can wind that baby all the way to the redline and run the mountains here in Colorado just like I did in the 2019...

You have a very nice looking Sling....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.