All Things Slingshot

• I ordered a tow dolly for my Slingshot through All Things Slingshot so the next time I have a problem that prevents me from driving the thing to the dealer, I'll have a way to transport it. I've already had to have a company trailer it for me and it's not cheap and not going to get any cheaper. I have called and called and left messages several times and so far I haven't been able to reach anyone at All things to get an Idea when I might expect the dolly. Has anyone else experienced a problem with response from All Things Slingshot?

• I have never personally dealt with allthingsslingshot, but I am pretty sure the tow dolly are a made to order item and take a few weeks to build before they can ship. Also there could be supply issues that they might be dealing with

From everything I have read here over the years kev is a person you can trust when doing business so I wouldn't worry about it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yes, that is true they are actually made across the river in Ontario. My basic problem is my home town dealer quit doing anything with Slingshots (which I didn't know when I bought mine) and the selling dealer is 130 miles away and up where I live we still have a foot of snow on the ground so it's pretty important that I be able to schedule the maintenance and figure out how the hell I'm going to get it back home without paying out the nose again. Believe me, the cost of transporting one of these rigs is far more than the fix, even if I have to pay for the fix. I'm just not in a very jovial mood that I have to have the thing fixed in the first place but then to have to pay to get the thing to the dealer and back is adding insult to the injury.

• kev is a good guy to do business with. I do know those are made to order so it does take some time. For communication, you are a better off using email or txt. He's a 1 man show so communication can be slow but he's a good guy to get products from. Just need to be a little patient. He's at the mercy of all the global supply chain issues getting materials for manufacturing like every other company has been and I imagine it worse for him being a smaller company. But you will get your product and those dollys are good quality as well.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• FlyerDon , THANKS FOR THE TAG Kyle D hI fLYER , can you message me here direct or tag ME USING THE kev, as Kyle did, that way I will be notified you are looking for me. Been busy getting tow dolly orders on the go but dont recognize your name , please contact with an name so that I can update you , one shipped yesterday , 3 more next week . Creeped your profile as well ,lol but that didnt give any hints as to your name or location

• Never, in fact in my first p-baby days of ownership I was shocked at the quickness of response and amount of time shared with my myriad of noob questions from ATSS. In fact he could be the poster -=>insert gender pronoun/preference here<=- for "Smart Water" as I always felt educated from the time spent helping me.

Class Act Mr. kev is, recently purchased a 1320 header/exhaust combo. A significant savings as it was existing stock, from before the pricing surge. One could have boosted it up to the current pricing from other vendors.

However to be fair, every vendor that took the time to call me back or answer at the initial call, has also been as equally helpful. In fact after recently spending three days at DMV, I think any of you could assist the DMV in relearning the purpose of "Customer Service." :thumbsup:

I thought the Ducati community was cool, but ya'll really take it to another level:!: