Why Change Something Awesome?

• We have all seen the aftermarket front end conversions. Vaydor was the first popular one. Now, I am seeing lots more...Corvette, Lamborghini, etc. Anyone else think the factory body looks a hell of a lot better than any of these conversions....or is it just me? 🙄🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• I have seen some of the conversions people have done and I would say they have been interesting to see and some of the work is very impressive, but I love the way my Slingshot looks and have no desire to make and major cosmetic changes.

Also as a side note almost all of the projects I have seen look to me as if they would add large amounts of weight and to me that would be a huge negative. The stock slingshot as an impressive power to weight ratio which gives it a fun sportiness not usually seen in vehicles with similar power ratings. Additional weight only serves to diminish performance unless you compensate with additional power. Fact is if I were going to make cosmetic changes I would be trying to reduce weight, not add

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It's not only how it looks, but if you can get that "one-off" look for an affordable price, i can see why people would want one. Back in 2015 when they first came out, just fueling up took a half hour with everyone asking questions and taking pictures. Now that they're in the 8th year of production, trying to get fuel, you can get in an out faster than a high-school kid on his first date

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I still get quite a bit of inquiries. On an errand run yesterday I made three stops. Typically, I park in the far from the entrance in the back of the parking lot and people come up to me. First grocery store a father pulls up and asked if he could get a picture of his son next to it. I did one better and let the kid sit in the driver's seat and his dad in the passenger seat. I took the picture. Nest stop a retired motorcycle rider pulled up and I gave him the full display. We talked at least 30 minutes. Third stop to fuel up. The attendant was all about the sling. People still take pictures when stopped at lights.

• I still get quite a bit of inquiries. On an errand run yesterday I made three stops. Typically, I park in the far from the entrance in the back of the parking lot and people come up to me. First grocery store a father pulls up and asked if he could get a picture of his son next to it. I did one better and let the kid sit in the driver's seat and his dad in the passenger seat. I took the picture. Nest stop a retired motorcycle rider pulled up and I gave him the full display. We talked at least 30 minutes. Third stop to fuel up. The attendant was all about the sling. People still take pictures when stopped at lights.

I have had them to jump out of their car at a traffic light and run around the Sling taking pictures.

• I wouldn't bought my Slingshot if I didn't like the looks of her. Now a boob job on some ladies look great but the Slingshots front end is just fine. I will say the rear end needs some work. But that is true of a lot of ladies also.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I wouldn't bought my Slingshot if I didn't like the looks of her. Now a boob job on some ladies look great but the Slingshots front end is just fine. I will say the rear end needs some work. But that is true of a lot of ladies also.

Just for the record, neither a boob job nor a butt tuck adds horsepower but tequila does.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)