Bullett v back soft top reviews in sun and rain

• Hello everyone,I have a 2017 sl and would like some reviews from all that has used this top before in the rain and sun. I am not interested in any other top except the soft top that the fabric is removable Like the bullet v back. How well do they keep rain off of you and how easy is it to get in and out of “I’m 6ft4 and 300lbs“ thanks

• The roof will not keep all of the rain off, but depending on how tall of a windshield is, the taller it is the less rain gets in. You will get wet in the rain. The fabric does keep most of the sun from baking you, but depending on how the sun is hitting you, your left arm or your passenger's right arm will get some sun. Sunscreen and or a long sleeve shirt will help. I like using the frame to assist getting in and out of the Sling. It also helps to have a removable steering wheel for additional room getting in and out. I hope this helps.8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• Hello everyone,I have a 2017 sl and would like some reviews from all that has used this top before in the rain and sun. I am not interested in any other top except the soft top that the fabric is removable Like the bullet v back. How well do they keep rain off of you and how easy is it to get in and out of “I’m 6ft4 and 300lbs“ thanks

I'm not a 'top' guy, but the guys I know with tops generally like them. Lots of different options so take your time a look thing over.

• If you are 6'4" and 300 lbs, you will not like this top. Imagine crawling into a NASCAR window every time.

Regarding rain, no roof or windshield combo will keep you completely dry - you will have to go to the full enclosure with doors to do that.

All tops protect you from the sun - just like an umbrella. That's the main reason I got a roof myself. Texas sun was killing me.

Given your height, and I know you don't want to, but consider the Twist Dynamics Gull Wing. It has removable roof panels that open up so that you can step into the SS and then sit down. It's also the tallest one when closed above the seat for the taller people. I am 6' even, 250 lbs, and clear it in plenty of room.

• ultrascott Slingshots in the Smokies 2022 in Maggie Valley, NC 31 May --- 4 Jun. We will have probably 500 Slingshots, some us 'old farts' who have been around since the begining and new guys who JUST bought a Slingshot. You see every posible combination possible. and the vendors there to sell you what you want. I'll spend the week riding the Smokies.

• Love mine. I remove the fabric in the winter for those sunny days. Helps the warmth. It will not stop the rain though....If it looks like rain, I'll drive the truck.. LOL

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos