Complete NA build vs DDM works rotex super charger kit

• Won't the forced induction hurt the handling? I'm more about the twisties so NA is the way I'm going for now. Face it these things are never going to be rockets from a dig because we only have one wheel putting that power down. I'd rather have fun on the curves and show up the bikes and cars in the mountains because no matter what I bolt on I'll never beat em or most performance cars in a straight line. Just my opinion. If I ever eventually go forced induction I'd supercharge her for sure though.

• Won't the forced induction hurt the handling? I'm more about the twisties so NA is the way I'm going for now. Face it these things are never going to be rockets from a dig because we only have one wheel putting that power down. I'd rather have fun on the curves and show up the bikes and cars in the mountains because no matter what I bolt on I'll never beat em or most performance cars in a straight line. Just my opinion. If I ever eventually go forced induction I'd supercharge her for sure though.

The supercharger is super smooth and linear and doesn't hurt the handling, as it is really easy to hold the edge of traction in the gears with its response and is a lot of fun for sure. We are right up close to some of the best roads in the upstate and the supercharger just really makes it a lot more fun up there in the mountains :)

• I had this same conversation with a couple in the parking lot Sunday at Maggie Valley. He was set on a Hahn intake and going NA. I have two turbo powered slings and I recommended he call Dave at DDM at look at a supercharger. They are easy to install and very user friendly. The linear power band is very smooth compared to a turbo and it wakes the sling up to what it should be. Ever been on that two lane road stuck behind a couple very slow drivers and can’t get around them? Well the supercharger gives you the performance to pass safely. So there you have it, tell your wife it’s a safety feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I had this same conversation with a couple in the parking lot Sunday at Maggie Valley. He was set on a Hahn intake and going NA. I have two turbo powered slings and I recommended he call Dave at DDM at look at a supercharger. They are easy to install and very user friendly. The linear power band is very smooth compared to a turbo and it wakes the sling up to what it should be. Ever been on that two lane road stuck behind a couple very slow drivers and can’t get around them? Well the supercharger gives you the performance to pass safely. So there you have it, tell your wife it’s a safety feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I REALLY hope he rethinks his decision once he read from the "happy" Hahn customers - NOT

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Supercharger all the way! I’ve ran a ddm supercharger for the last 2 years and just recently maxed it out. It’s a lot of fun. I started out with all the NA mods (intake, exhaust, tune, ect...) and really only noticed a slight difference with the NA tune. If you are even contemplating going supercharger, just do it. You’ll end up trying to sell all the NA stuff at a loss.