• I'm in for a track day! Plus 1 on firm been out there as well. Great folks and fun track. Chin doesn't last time I checked neither does FAST for autocross either which sucks. Road Atlanta Would be amazing with our slings.

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• Missed Summit Point due to my daughter's graduation prelims. What about doing a second one this year?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Missed Summit Point due to my daughter's graduation prelims. What about doing a second one this year?

There was an attempt to set one up for July 24th but I do not think they got enough people to respond I haven't heard anythything else about it.
    I think we have to work within the dates the track gives us. Check with TheRock he has been the man to get them set up.

There is a group of us heading to North Georgia 6/28 - 6/31 rabtech and kenny_h put it together. Going to run some local twisties and Blood Mountain. I think RupteredDuck was trying to work on track time somewhere near by.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• After several months of NOs from several different organizations, I was able to get the Slingshot approved to run with the ProAutosports group. These are mostly in AZ, but are worth the trek for people in neighboring states that want some track time. They are not Slingshot only. You will have to run through their New Member program for 1 day and then you are out running with the other cars. There are several groups bases on experience and speed. Some groups are pretty mild, and other street groups, like Green, are full of fast cars.

I am attending one on Friday nights under the lights are Wild Horse Pass.

More information can be found at their website. They have several events during the year.

http://www.proautosports.com/

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Damn would love to do N GA! I'm in sales so end of month is no bueno for me but if you guys are gonna be there all weekend I could come up Thursday night!

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• So this was the response from CHIN:

thanks for your interest, Joe. But, no, Slingshot not eligible. 4-wheels are required for all sports car track events. Not just Chin Motorsports. You might inquire to a motorcycle sport bike track event instead.

• This is the problem I ran into for several months. You need to find out where these organizations are HQ'd at and visit them in person with the machine. Or, stop by one of the events and show the organizer and tech team the vehicle. Make sure you are explaining the below for this purpose...

It isn't a motorcycle (it is an autocycle) and it would NOT be safe to run with 2 wheel motorcycle clubs/groups.

Ask them - What is the difference (safety wise) from the Slingshot to a Shelby Cobra or a topless Miata?

Explain that other people in the country are currently allowing Slingshots to run on the track with cars. Show the youtube videos.

Mention you don't care if you are in a points class and see if they will check with their insurance agency on allowing it.

Be willing to buy and use arm restraints.

It took several NOs before I got one group to give us a yes. Good luck!

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D